Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Rumors(Kari,Aiko)

3 posters

Go down

Hunting Rumors(Kari,Aiko) Empty Hunting Rumors(Kari,Aiko)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:15 am

Rikuo moved through the tree's leading towards a lake where the rumors of a Crystal user had been heard and Rikuo had been curios about the rumors that he heard and had been give permission from the Hokage to check them out. Rikuo had also been giveing permission from the Mizukage to check the Rumors out as this was allowed by the treaty between Mist and the Leaf which Rikuo was greatful for. Rikuo moved through the trees avoiding branchs that where in his path but he had to admit he was being cautios he didn't want to risk running into the Sanbi he was strong but even he knew he would be hard pressed against the 3 tailed beast though Rikuo was sure that the Yellow Flash of Kohona could go against the giant Turtle but he was sure it would be a great fight.

Rikuo kept moveing useing the speed that his clan was famous for to keep moveing quickly the rumors that he had heard when he had been in town said that the Crystal user had been seen close by and Rikuo didn't want to risk loseing them. Rikuo landed on the shore of the lake and looked around the area and allowed his eyebrows to furrow a bit as he didn't see anyone but he didn't have to keep his look for long as he heard a voice. "Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon" Rikuo's eyes widened slightly as he was the Dragon flying towards him and if he had have been a poorly trained ninja the Ambush would have been enough.

But he wasn't normal He was Rikuo Namikaze the Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō (Yellow Flash of the Leaf), and his Reflex reflected this. Rikuo easlily fliped out of the Jutsu's path and reached into his pouch drawing one of his tri Pronged kunai to use if he had too. Rikuo landed and his eyes spoted his target standing in a nearby tree with a grin on her face. "Hmmm I have to admit your pretty quick not many can dodge an attack that forms a few feet from them i'm impressed. But it won't save you" The woman's eyes narrowed slightly as she took in Rikuo's apperance and the weapon in his hand she didn't think to much of it just a fancey knife oh if she only knew.

Rikuo moved with the speed that made his clan Famous and charged towards the Crystal user both colidiang quickly and exchangeing a few blows before Rikuo lept away from the girl before she could use any of her flashy jutsu's. Rikuo wasn't dumb he knew what the Crystal jutsu could do he'd spared with Hikari enough to know that he shook his head slightly she was the reason he was doing this he tought she might like haveing a fellow crystal user to talk to. Rikuo dodged a few Crystal shuriken before throwing a few Kunai with Explosive tags on them to force her away as he began to flash through hand seals. "Katon:Karyuudan (Fire Dragon Projectile)" Rikuo sent the three Fireballs towards the woman which turned into dragon's as they moved and colided with a wall made of Cyrstal which she used to buy her self time to summon another dragon which moved her out of the path of the attack. "Hmmm not bad Handsome and powerful it's a shame your againt me we could have fun if you weren't a leaf nin" She said this with a slight grin to which Rikuo simply chuckled. "Sorry i'm spoken for and I don't think my Girlfriend is willing to let me go" Rikuo smiled as he twirled his Kunai in his hand both Ninja's getting ready for their battle to Continue. Rikuo wasted no time and tossed his Tri pronged Kunai. The Kunai passed closed to her and she lazily leaned out of the way but her eyes widen when Rikuo vanished in a yellow flash appering behind her delivering a round house kick to her back to send her off the dragon she had made.

The woman cursed as she landed on the ground and flashed through hand seals and summoned two more Dragon's one lifting her into the air while the other charged towards Rikuo who began to gather chakra into his hand into one of his Favorit jutsu's. "Rasengan (Spiral Sphere)" Rikuo slamed the jutsu into the Dragon's mouth and landed on the ground grinning as he did this was going to be a good fight. The woman growled as she noticed that Rikuo had caught the Kunai he had thrown she guessed that had somethign to do with the Telaportaion jutsu that he had used before. She would have to be careful with those kunai from now on if he could vanish at will it would make this battle even more intense she smiled widely she finaly knew who she was fighting and she was looking forward to it.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Hunting Rumors(Kari,Aiko) Empty Re: Hunting Rumors(Kari,Aiko)

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Aiko could be running alongside Hikari, who was her best friend, heading towards where Rikuo was. It was a pain trying to keep up with him since he was so quick. Especially since he was a Namikaze. Her onyx eyes would look towards Kari who did not seem too happy at all about this ordeal. Aiko figured that it was best to keep quiet so Kari would explode on the enemy and not her.

"Are we close? Think place has water every where..who ever he is fighting is going to hear us coming."

When Kari smirked and sped up a little it scared Aiko before she laughed nervously. Apparently her anger was going to be taken out on her boyfriends enemy. It did not take long for them to get there however, and when Aiko watched what was happening between her big brother and this woman caused her to blink in shock.

"She is part of your clan Kari! You aren't alone!!"

However, Aiko cracked her knuckles grinning punching her open fist a bit,

"Too bad she is messing with the wrong shinobi"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Kari kept quiet the entire way there for two reasons, the first one was that Rikuo only told her a portion of why he was heading this way. The other was the fact of the matter that the three tailed beast was near and she wanted to keep quiet as best as possible.

But when Aiko and her arrived at the opening and seeing the woman attack her boyfriend then hit on him made something in her shake. As soon as Aiko stepped out the brush they were hidden in Kari did the same. A part of her was phased by the fact she had finally found someone else that was in her clan but her jealousy of this woman calling her boyfriend handsome took that feeling over.

"No his girlfriend would not let him go at all."

She narrowed her eyes crossing her arms before staring up at the woman who was on a crystal dragon. So the rumors around the village were true..it seemed like Rikuo just wanted to find the woman and surprise Kari with meeting someone who was exactly like her.

The woman smirked before looking at Rikuo, Aiko, and then Hikari. This one seemed different from the other two, she stood there with authority like she was different from all of the others. Gifted almost. "Ah so you are his girlfriend! I am way prettier than you. Lets see what your girlfriend can do handsome!" The woman winked at Rikuo before her dragon slithered towards Hikari.

Kari smirked and didn't move before Aiko appeared in front of Kari and used her fire fist/super strength shattering the dragon causing the woman to fall on the ground but quickly get back up.

"Aiko does not like people getting to close to me. But its fine, I'll show you what I can do."

The woman scoffed as Kari lifted her hand having the shattered crystal form into shuriken shooting it towards the woman. She dodged most of the and smirked before frowned when her cheek and arm started bleeding. "So you have the same Kekkei Genkai?? You are from the mist village aren't you?"

"I am from the Leaf Village. As much as I longed to find someone like me I believe if you don't stop your ways I am going to have to kill you. That or Aiko will. She is much more ruthless than I am."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Rikuo grined slightly as he and the Crystal user squared off but it wasn't long before he could sense two Chakra signtures approching them and he glanced at the same time as the Crystal user did to see who had arrived. Rikuo had to blink slighty when he saw that it was Hikari and Aiko he thought it was odd that the two had caught up as they had he really hadn't told them anything other then he was going to Mist he had wanted to keep it a Surprise the only person he told was his Mother. He blinked twice and sighed "That women can't keep anything from those two unless it's a S ranked Secret Mental note to self don't tell mom and Secert plans won't be secret from Little sis and girlfriend for long. Rikuo sighed but noticed the Crystal user and Hikari have a slight conversation and the Crystal user winked at him again causeing him the blink.

Rikuo suddenly felt very sorry for this girl when he noticed the look that Kari had he'd seen it a few times and to be honest he wasn't to fond of jealous Kari he scared him sometimes. Rikuo grined though when Aiko Shattered the Crystal with a punch he had to admit for a Tiny package she packed one hell of a punch he'd almost been on the reciveing end of a few from her but was glad he was faster then his little sister. Rikuo moved to follow quickly tossing one of his Tri pronged Kunai past the Crystal user and in a yellow Flash appered between his Girl friend and little sister catching his Kunai as he did. "Well isn't this a pleasent surprise seeing my little sister and girlfriend her you two stalking me" Rikuo smiled as he said this before turning to face the Crystal user his free hand reaching into his weapon pouch slowly grabing a Dozen of his flying thunder god Kunai so he could cover the area with them. Rikuo sighed it seemed that both Hikari and Aiko were ready to kill the girl but Rikuo had orders he had to try and bring her in alive which meant he might have to stop Aiko and Kari if things looked like they were getting out of hand. Rikuo shook his head he'd just have to disable the girl first it shouldn't be to hard and if he had to he could always remove his weights.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Aiko pulled a bit on her gloves before looking at her big brother. Right now was not the time to joke, especially since Hikari was not too happy about him leaving without telling her the entire story.

Uhm, big brother..now is the time to be quiet."

She watched the woman a bit before laughing a little at her surprised face seeing Kari use the Crystal Shuriken Jutsu. This was about to get messy really quickly and if this woman did not respect Hikari things were going to get messy soon. When Rikuo looked as if he was going to help she grabbed his Jonin Jacket pulling him away from Hikari as they stood on the side lines now.

"Don't step in if you know whats good for you. Only step in when its needed. I think she needs to blow off some steam. Its either you or her."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"You need to learn how to respect your elders." The woman smirked standing there with her arms crossed as she watched Aiko pulled Rikuo out the way from Hikari. She laughed knowing that this girl must have a bit of a issue with her calling her boyfriend cute. "Are you upset with me? I like being honest when I am around people. Your boyfriend is a very handsome guy..and strong." She winked at Rikuo before smirking over at Kari again.

Kari's body tensed up the more the woman kept flirting with Rikuo. It did not take long for the atmosphere to thicken with tension. The ground under her feet cracked a bit from her chakra flow surging to her feet while a wild smirk showed on her face. Kari giggled a bit which threw off the woman,

"I'm not upset at all. But you are about to be."

Without any other word the woman dashed towards Kari while she stood there. The woman created a blade made of crystal and started slashing widely at the leaf kunoichi. Kari kept a smile on her face as she dodged the blade gracefully before grabbing it and breaking it with ease. She then lifted her right foot and kicked the woman back and watched as she fell on the ground. Kari spun the blade in the air before tossing it behind her towards a bush.

"You aren't that clever, you made noise."

"Well well well, looks like you are smarter than I thought. Don't worry you wont catch my clone next time." The woman stepped up out the bush as the water clone burst into a puddle. Kari turned to face the woman arms crossed. "My name is Hikari, I want to know yours before we continue if thats alright."

"What a pretty name Hikari, my name is Naomi."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:05 am

Rikuo was ready to charge when he felt Aiko pull him back and he blinked slightly as she did this sighing as she did he knew it was dangours to get between his girlfriend and someone she was mad at but damnit he couldn't just let these two fight or was he the only one who didn't want to fight A giant Turtle. Rikuo sighed it might help if the now named Naomi would stop flirting with him every chance she got Rikuo might be able to talk Kari down then. But with how mad she was right now Rikuo doubted even his Namikaze charm would be enough to calm her down not that he was to tempted to try right now. Rikuo simply sighed makeing sure to keep his hand on his Kunais in case he needed them and kept a tight grip on the Flying Thunder god Kunai in his hand his knuckles slowly turning white with the force he was holding the weapon.

He was nervous about this battle he didn't want Kari getting hurt and when someone was angry that was the worst time to fight you were sloppy and tended to make mistakes due to your rage blinding you. Rikuo sighed he could reach Kari faster then anyone their was a Flying thunder god seal attached to the necklace he gave her so he could always reach his girlfriend if she needed help. Rikuo relaxed slightly and allowed his attention to shift to the lake useing his Namikaze ability to sense chakra to keep an eye out for any sign of the tailed beast that lived there he knew that if it made an apperance it would most likely fall to him and his summons to fight it. Rikuo made a lone Shadow clone and had it get to work moveing behind both him and Ko before it sat down and began to Meditate gathering the Chakra it needed for Sage mode
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Aiko looked up at her brother like friend and grinned, "Do you really think that she is going to get hurt? Kari might be a bit upset at you but she knows how to set that aside and not use it in a fight. You out of all people should know that" She laughed a little referring to the times when he made her mad and would give him the cold shoulder unless they were around company. Kari was very well at hiding her true feelings when occupied with something else. It was what Aiko was trying to work so hard to achieve.

Naomi however, looked over at Rikuo winking and making a kissing motion towards him. Aiko punched her open palm growling. "Thats it, I'm joining! No one disrespects my brother or best friend in that way."

Naomi laughed grinning at Aiko, "What can a petite woman like yourself do?" She made a few handsigns before inhaling, "Crystal release: Two headed serpent!!"

The uchiha female smirked a bit finally excited to show Rikuo and Kari how strong she had gotten over the years. With a few handseals of her own Aiko's fist turned blue engulfed in flames. "Honopanchi no Jutsu (Fire Punch Technique!!" As soon as the petite uchiha hit the rushing serpent right in the nose as it cracked and blue flames shot out of the cracks. The sound of the crystals falling to the ground could be heard as Naomi looked a bit in shock.

"So...you are the fire fist Uchiha.."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down