Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiko Uchiha

2 posters

Go down

Aiko Uchiha Empty Aiko Uchiha

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Name: Aiko Uchiha
Nickname: AiAi
Sex: Female

Personality: Aiko is very playful and sweet, she can and is able to put a smile on almost anyones face. She is a very loyal friend and person. Aiko is also willing to do anything for anyone at whatever the cost, the issue with her though is that the girl tends to put herself last. She'd rather see everyone around her happy rather than her be happy herself.

Aiko is not the type to get angry so quick, it takes a lot for her to finally snap on someone. She has a very forgiving personality which some try and take advantage of. Her serious side is not something anyone really wants to see because of the fact she is blunt, cold and most of the time quiet.

Another thing about Aiko is that she is pretty much overly interested in her clans ninjutsu and is always trying to be a perfectionist when it comes to using or displaying her strength in ninjutsu. She is also very prideful when it comes to her clan.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Apparel/Armour: Aiko wears the traditional green vest while under it wears a black short sleeve shirt with the Uchiha emblem on the right side of her sleeve While the leaf symbol is on the left. She had given up the normal headband gear and traded it for a thin silver hair band. Her hair has become a bit momre curly while she wears dark grey leggings and sandals to match. Her Kunai pouch is kept on the right thigh while both her hands wear black gloves.

Weapon(s): None

Ninja Tools:
10xShuriken
10xKunai
2 rolls of wire

History:

Aiko was always a petite figure even when little and in the academy it caused her to get a little fun poked at her from just a few kids here and there. She was very easy to get along with overall so she made quite a few friends. Even during the spars and exercise everyone always thought she was going to be a dead weight if they were paired with her. This always pushed her to become just as good as they were even as the years went by she constantly had to prove that she was just as good as the biggest person in school.

Having graduated the academy and becoming a Genin it became a very trying era for her. Her very first mission went wrong when she had gotten overly comfortable and took an explosion from a trap door. It caused her boyfriend Zephyr, to achieve the sharigan while her friends Rikuo and Kari showed their amazing skills while she could only watch. It had bugged her and was used as a constant example of what not to do and who exactly to keep up with from now on.

Aiko began reading books studying like nonstop and once they went back to find the bandit that had gotten away she proved her skills effortlessly as her mind finally snapped at being put down and was able to obtain the first toma of her sharigan. It would be during the chuunin exams when she would obtain her second toma while the third would come from a heated battle and friendly spar with her bestfriend/rival Hikari.

She had now obtained the named fire fist Aiko from her brother like friend Rikuo Namikaze because of the fact of her surprising strength and flame display when she battles with taijutsu. So far Aiko is the only one besides Sakura who can use the 'Super strength'. Finally feeling like she is able to stand next to her friends gives her great pride and instead of bein hesitant about fighting like she use to be one would think twice before challenging her.

Even her boyfriend Zephyr has helped her push her limits and she continues to make herself and everyone around her proud.

- - - - -

Village: Leaf
Title: Jounin
Element: Fire,Lightning
Fighting Style: Major: Ninjutsu; Minor: Genjutsu
Kekkei Genkai: Uchiha Clan - Sharingan

Kekkei Genkai:

RPTs: 1,000 / 2,000 for S-Rank

Jutsu: 26/ 36

Supplementary:

Ninjutsu:

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A rank:

Taijutsu:
Style:

C Rank:

Genjutsu:
D Rank:

C Rank:

B rank:

A Rank:

- - - - -

Mission History:

D: 2
C: 12
B: 8
A: 5
S: 0

- - - - -

OOC Info:
My OOC username is Toni
You can contact me by PM
I found the site by I believe Hikari posted this on another site which was good timing, I don't know her though..but thx!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aiko Uchiha on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Aiko Uchiha Empty Re: Aiko Uchiha

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi! I know it's incomplete, but I'll say a few things:

- You only start with one element. That'd have to be Fire because you're an Uchiha.

- You need to select a Major and a Minor for your Fighting Style. I don't want to assume.

- What goes in Kekkei Genkai would just be "(Link to Uchiha Clan thread) Sharingan - Unrevealed"
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aiko Uchiha Empty Re: Aiko Uchiha

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:22 am

Done!!
Aiko Uchiha