Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Aiko's First Genjutsu!

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Aiko's First Genjutsu! Empty [solved]Aiko's First Genjutsu!

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:38 am

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Description: Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Aiko Uchiha
RPTs: 70/ 200 for D-Rank

Posts Required: 4
RPTs earned: 5
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Aiko's First Genjutsu! Empty Re: [solved]Aiko's First Genjutsu!

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 am

'I can hardly wait! This is going to be fun, my first Genjutsu!' Aiko laughed just a bit to herself running and jumping rooftop to rooftop of her way to the trainging grounds. Her friend Hikari was coming to aid her with the jutsu. Genjutsu wasn't really Kari's thing but for Aiko she was willing to help and because of that her and Hikari were growing really close together. Aiko was the only child so she felt as if Hikari was a big sister to her.

Seeing Hikari wait ahead on her home's rooftop Aiko did one final jump and stood there smiling sweetly after hugging her. "Hey Kari! You ready?"

1/4
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 am

Kari stood there on her rooftop waiting for Aiko. Today she was suppose to be being a test dummy for her genjutsu practice. Kari wasn't afraid at all though Aiko was skilled so far so her learning another technique didn't bother her. However Kari didn't know this was Aiko's very first Genjutsu.

Her mind snapped out of her though while feeling something wrap around her chest. Looking down a little she could see her close friend standing there smiling widely. Hikari laughed a bit before hugging her back and pulling away. "Aiko of course I am ready, come on the sooner you learn this one the sooner we can learn the next one right?"

1/6
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 am

Aiko nodded as Hikari reffered to her learning the Kai technique with Kari as well. As the girls walked she smiled a bit looking over at Kari. Since the mission they really didn't see too much of eachother seeing as her and Rikuo were always together. So Aiko felt obligated to ask.

"How is Rikuo? You think we could ever like double date or something?" The training grounds weren't too far from Kari's house so when they arrived at the field Aiko kept walking while Kari stood and then turned around standing a few yards across from Kari. The day was fair and a little bit colder than usual but that didn't bother her at all. "You ready, I won't make it too graphic. I promise."

2/4
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 am

"Rikuo and I are perfectly fine, we went on a recent date and he gave me this necklace that his dad gave to his mom and she gave to him. For some reason it already means alot to me. I can't let anything happen to it. Sure we can double date!"

Hikari stopped and watch Aiko walk over to the other side and simply nodded, "Aiko I swear if you do I'll get you back. You know I know your weakness." Kari jumped up a little twice while stretching and winding down.

2/6
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:19 am

Aiko smiled a bit while looking at the necklace, it was very pretty and it seemed as if Rikuo had already chosen Hikari as his bride. With a grin she looked up at her friend, "That is very pretty, you are making all these girls around her jealous Mrs.Namikaze." Laughing a bit Aiko didn't let her be able to respond.

Aiko made the serpent hand sign as a swirl of leaves seemed to surround Hikari making an almost hypnotic pattern. With a grin Aiko jumped back into the bushes to see if it had work. She had been practicing this technique for a couple of days but no luck. Maybe this was going to be it.

3/4
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:25 am

Hikari smiled thanking Aiko when she complimented the necklace. But when hearing Mrs.Namikaze her cheeks were a bright red as she stomped her foot clearly embarrassed. "AIKO! Come on! That was n--"

The next thing Kari knew was a swirl of green surrounded her and her vision became focused on them as her eyes halfway dropped. When the green fell to the ground Hikari blinked before looking around. Nothing had changed at all, "Aiko it didn't work! Hikari replied seeing Aiko stand there but looking closer at her friends hand Rikuo's necklace he had given her was in her hand. Aiko with a sadistic grin made a tiger seal while the necklace was engulfed in blue flames. Kari's heart seemed to drop.

3/6
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:41 am

Looking from the bushes everything seemed to be going smoothly, it was dead quiet in the field. A smile was plastered on her face again, this was going so smoothly and apparently it was working.

Right now Aiko would stay idle incase something had went wrong, but the girl couldn't help but keep going with the genjutsu. Just a bit longer until getting the reaction she wanted was showing then she'd stop.

4/4
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:52 am

Hikari went forward after seeing the necklace was no longer on her neck. But when what appeared to Aiko poofed away a log fell to the ground while the smoke cleared. Her eyes narrowed trying to look through the smoke. When it subsided her eyes widended as she stepped back.

What she saw was Rikuo on his hands and knees bloody and bruised with several Kunai in his back arms and legs. He looked up at her as the life seemed to fade and just laid on the ground. Hikari screamed at the top of her lungs and passed out from the image.

4/6
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:57 am

Aiko blinked when hearing Hikari scream, then seeing her pass out was something that wasn't expected. Running over to see if her friend was okay she shook her friend slightly while speaking softly and soothingly.

"Oh no! Hikari!! Wake up!! I am sorry I didn't think you'd take it like that! I am sorry!!"

If Rikuo found on he was going to kill her! Well the only good thing that came out of this was that she learned her jutsu. Maybe...just maybe if Hikari didn't make it seem so bad Rikuo wouldn't give her his look of death.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Hikari laid there for about ten minutes before her eyes opened a bit, everything was a blur. She looked around seeing the trees and then Aiko. When seeing those beady eyes Aiko possessed she sat up quickly touching her neck and sighed relieved the necklace was still there. "It felt so real...good job Aiko! You really are getting stronger!"

Hearing her friend apologize made her laugh, "Its okay Aiko, you were suppose to create an illusion as crazy as that. Just because we're freinds doesn't mean you take it easy. Remember that, we might be facing eachother in the Chuunin exams." Kari then stood helping Aiko up as well. "Come on lets get outta here."

5/6
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Aiko was so confused at how enthusiastic Hikari was about how well the genjutsu had came off. She blushed a bit as her bestfriend complimented her on getting stronger. So someone like Hikari was seeing Aiko obviously make some progress and that made her feel good to be honest.

All Aiko could do at this point was nod and take Hikari's words very seriously. The girl was right taking easy on a friend could be fatal in the end. A friend could turn their back on her in a instant if they were in a desperate situation. So as of now Kari's words were forever going to be reserved in the back of her mind. "Right, lets do that."

After standing the two walked on out the gate and towards the village.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Justu learned. Both participants receive +5 RPTs.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum