Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Chakra Control Training

2 posters

Go down

[Solved]Chakra Control Training Empty [Solved]Chakra Control Training

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Chakra Control
Requirements: C-Ranked Jutsu Training, Water Walking
Description: You have learned how to control your chakra better and learn how to focus it in your feet to walk on otherwise impossible-to-walk-on objects. Now you can use that training and apply it. This technique allows you to use your control of chakra to use techniques with less chakra, become faster when using bursts of chakra from your feet, become stronger with chakra focused in your hands, among other things.

10 posts needed

Last edited by Jinpachi Yuki on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Chakra Control Training Empty Re: [Solved]Chakra Control Training

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

After water walking back to the Mist Village, Jinpachi decided to train for the next tier of jutsu, Chakra Control. He spent some time meditating and thinking about the work he spent on water walking

I come to this spot under this bridge to focus and concentrate. The waterfall behind me helps calm my nerves and focus my chakra. I have this stump of ice here that I created over time. The stump is set in the shadows so it isn't easy to just spot me. I have spent a good amount of time expanding my chakra usage.

(1/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 am

I had to focus my chakra on my heels of my feet to stand on the water, so maybe before an action, try to send chakra into my cooresponding body part.

Jinpachi jumps off the stump and onto the water using the water walking jutsu. He proceeds to stretch his body out. He starts rotating his shoulders, exercising range of motion. Jinpachi after begins to jog in place, to limber his legs. Jinpachi takes off thru the Mist Village, juking and dodging people and obstacles. He felt a prescence in pursuit of him.

(2/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 am

I can't kill. I have to lose him. I told myself I wouldn't kill anyone unless I need to. If I can be careful with where I move and where I go, I'll be fine.

Jinpachi dashes faster pushing his body to unexplored limits. He slides over and under hanging clothes to try to lose him. He realizes this is not enough. He thinks back on how he used water walking and thought to try chakra control. Jinpachi pushes chakra into his legs and increases in speed and starts to feel replenished. At risk of the speed, he stumbles through hanging rugs, unable to dodge them. Jinpachi pulls out his katana and slashes through the rugs, he quickly sheathes his blade and run forward.

(3/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 am

I was able to speed up, but I lost control. I have to limit my chakra into my legs. I want to try out an offensive chakra control too, but I need to get out of this village.

Jinpachi runs through the village, trying to avoid any more obstacles. He pushes chakra in fewer quantities into his legs. Able to maintain a steady velocity now, Jinpachi focuses on dodging obstacles. After five minutes of pursuit, Jinpachi stumbles upon a dead end. He can't find any other way out but up. He covers his heels in chakra and dashes up the wall a few feet up but drops down. Winded, Jinpachi masks his chakra and tries to formulate a plan.

(4/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 pm

I must find a way to break contact with him without giving myself away, if I can avoid confrontation, that's best. I should start by getting up this wall, but I don't have too much longer here.

Jinpachi pushes chakra into his feet and legs this time and dashed up the wall as quickly as he could. Up the building, Jinpachi looks straight ahead to see the pursuit ninja looking dead at him. Jinpachi looks for the river and heads in the direction of the river, channeling chakra through his legs, he jumps on the river and follows it, leaving chunks of ice as obstacles. Jinpachi runs for about 100 feet until he gets to a forest on the side of the river. Jinpachi prepares to defend himself with hand on hilt, and wind style with a Serpent handsign at the ready.

(5/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 am

This guy is obviously a sensor type too. The fact he has made it this far is proof. But he is not that strong, he has low chakra levels. I think he has intent to kill me, he must know that I'm a Yuki. I should still be careful though.

"Summoning Jutsu: Wild Hog!" Yells the pursuing ninja. He pulls out a scroll and opens it, summoning a boar on the water that charges at Jinpachi with no hesitation. Jinpachi charges forward into the boar, infusing chakra into his legs and jumps off the boar's head as it tosses up. Jinpachi soars up and makes a Serpent handsign, "Wind Style: Vacuum Sphere!" Jinpachi says as he shoots wind out of his mouth at the boar, pushing it into the water. Jinpachi lands on the water and sets his hands under him on the water and freezes the water between himself and the boar to suffocate it.

(6/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:27 am

Summong jutsu? Interesting. I think I have shut it down though. I just have to keep it under water until it dies. I need to track his movements, but avoid anything this ninja can send at me.

Three kunai are thrown at Jinpachi. He dodges them and sends three kunai back with an explosive tag on the left one. The pursuing ninja jumps back but is struck with the kunai on the right. Jinpachi is thrown up as the boar cracks through the ice. "Ice Style: Thousand Flying Deathly Water Needles!" Needles shoot into the boars body, puncturing several vitals. Jinpachi lands back on the water, katana wielded back hand in his right hand with a Windmill Shuriken in the other hand.

(7/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 am

Boar taken care of. That was close. He tried to distract me, so the boar could get a chance. No match for my ice needles. This ninja looks scared now, his chakra is waivering. I don't think this ninja is leaving now.

The ninja starts to run back into the Mist. "Oh no you don't!" Jinpachi throws the windmill shuriken at the ninja and sheathes his blade. He takes off channeling his chakra into his legs during the sprint and pulls in front of him and shoves his elbow into his torso. The ninja substitutes into a log with an explosive tag. The tag explodes and Jinpachi takes the hit and flies into the forest. The ninja stops and sees that he hit Jinpachi and dashes after him into the forest.

(8/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 am

Dammit. I didn't see that coming. That really hurt, my armor saved my ass. I am going to kill this guy. He has crossed the line.

Jinpachi hears rustling in the leaves. He focuses his chakra in on the ninja in the trees. Kunais begin to soar at Jinpachi. "Wind Style: Vacuum Sphere!" Air shoots from Jinpachi's mouth, send the kunai back at the ninja. The ninja falls but gets back up with kunai out of his chest, bleeding. Jinpachi charges to the ninja at blinding speed, briming with an unexplained boost of chakra. "You really shouldn't have pissed me off." The ninja gets ready to defend as Jinpachi channels chakra into his fists and begins jabbing and slugging the ninja in his face and body. The last slug sent the ninja into the trees where Jinpachi jumps to and uncoils 10 feet of wire. He ties the wire to the tree branch and wraps it around the ninjas neck and ties it onto another branch. Bleeding and losing air, the ninja slowly dies out.

(9/10)

Last edited by Jinpachi Yuki on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 am

I can't believe I expended this much chakra. I don't know what came over me. My arm still hurts from that explosion, perhaps it's time to go rest. First, I need to pick up my tools though.

Jinpachi decides to leave the ninja hanging the kunai are at the bottom of the river, but the windmill shuriken was in a tree. Jinpachi tries to pull the shuriken out, but was too far in the trunk. He sent chakra onto his arms and pulled the shuriken out.

I think I know where and how to channel that chakra into my coresponding body parts. The ninja was good practice. This shouldn't have turned out like this though. Maybe next time, I can avoid this.

He now begins wandering back to the Mist Village on the forest path.

(10/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Apporved Jutsu added 10 RTP gained
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze