Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Kai (Realease) training

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Kai (Realease) training Empty [solved]Kai (Realease) training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Kai (Release)

Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming a tiger or ram handsign, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seal, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell. Special: Only protects the user from Genjutsu up to the user's rank.

(0/4)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Kai (Realease) training Empty Re: [solved]Kai (Realease) training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 am

After a good helping of raw fish Kodaisame decided to stick around and train some more. Fully geared up and ready to meditate. He finds the smoothest rock on the left side in between the jagged rocks and the flowing river. Kodaisame closes his eyes and begins to meditate.

"Training with Jinpachi sure was interesting if he doesn't get himself killed our next training session should be interesting as well. Enough about that I have much work to do if im ever going to be strong enough to accomplish my dream. Now i must clear my mind from the sounds around me In order to fully embrace the Kai (realease) ninjutsu."

He forms the tiger handsign and says "Kai"(realease). Chakra from his core flows quickly and expels from the bottom of his feet. Kodaisame opens his eyes looks around for a second and closes his eyes again.

"So that's what using Kai (realease) feels like, I need to continue using it in order to quickly escape Genjutsu."

(1/4)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 am

Kodaisame opens his eyes and sees a ninja ten feet ahead. He puts even chakra into his feet and grabs onto the hilt of his long sword. Pulls it out and extends it to this ninja. Before he can even speak the ninja runs toward him and throws three kunai. Kodaisame feints left and narrowly dodges the kunai. "You severely underestimate me." He runs forward and with quick precision cuts the head off of this ninja. "Game over." As he looks back he realizes there is nothing there and out of the corner of his eye he notices the ninja about fifteen feet away and the windmill shuriken coming straight for him. With his strength Kodaisame turns around and throws his long sword at the windmill shuriken. They collide in mid-air and both drop to the water and sink. He runs to the right grabbing the small ice claymore that Jinpachi gave him from his vest pocket and throws it at the ninja.

As the ninja runs forward the small ice claymore goes right through the ninja and goes into shallow water. "Wait a minute how come my sword and his shuriken clashed but my ice claymore went right through him, hmmm I think I know whats going on here."

So kodaisame runs back ten feet and lands on a semi sharp stone. Stops the flow of chakra to his feet,forms the tiger handsign,closes his eyes and yells "Kai" (realease).

(2/4)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:22 am

When Kodaisame opened his eye's the genjutsu had been lifted. "I know you're out there hiding now why don't you go ahead and show yourself."

The ninja hiding out of sight figures its about time to come out and jumps onto the fork in between the river. "You are a very perceptive using that small ice dagger helped you figure out that you were in my genjutsu. It no longer matters though your sword is gone and your dagger as well. Your completly defenseless and about to die."

The ninja jumps onto the water, pulls out a dagger and starts running toward the Mist shinobi.

Kodaisame looks at how reckless the ninja is being. "You truly underestimated me didn't you, now because of that im going to kill you." He forms the necessary hand seals. "Kirigakure no Jutsu." (Hidden Mist Jutsu)

A heavy mist surrounds the ninja so he completly stops on the surface of the water and can no longer see anywhere around him or even a foot in front of himself. So he closes his eyes trying to listen to his surroundings knowing full well that the Mist ninja was still here.

Kodaisame quickly and silenty goes underwater and swims to where the ninja is standing right above him and thinks for a second. "I could let this ninja go but then again he did think that he could kill me." With that thought he swims up extends his arms and grabs the ninjas ankle with both his hands. His strong arms pulls the ninja down with overwhelming force. With his foe choking and gasping for breath. Kodaisame grabs him by the neck and proceeds to drag him down towards the rivers bottom. Where the ninja would never be heard from again.

(3/4)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:23 pm

After drowning the ninja he looked around for his long sword and after awhile located it. It had been underneath a rather large stone. With long sword in hand Kodaisame heads toward the surface of the river. Once there he puts the long sword on his back and heads for shallow water in search of that small ice claymore that Jinpach gave him. He found it in the water luckily it got stuck under a rock. Kodaisame examines the small ice claymore and notices that it has gotten smaller. "He'll have to have Jinpachi fix it next time he sees him." With that he puts it away in his vest pocket and makes sure he has all his equipment before heading back to Kirigakure to rest up.

"Looks like that Kai (realease) training really paid off if I hadn't had that and that ice claymore then it would have been a longer fight. Either way im here and the ninjas not. Enough about that though I have to rest up quickly I've got more intense training ahead of me."

(4/4)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 am

Jutsu learned. +5 RPTs

(Can you add a link to your character to your signature please?)
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down