Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Haruno

2 posters

Go down

Sakura Haruno Empty Sakura Haruno

Post by Sakura Haruno Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:04 am

Name: Sakura Haruno
Nickname(s): Billboard Brow
Sex: Female

Personality: Sakura is naturally hot-headed and quick to anger, her temper seeming to get worse after training with Tsunade in Part II. Because of this, Sakura has hit people out of anger before on more than one occasion (the victim usually being Naruto), but is most of the time relatively kind, cheerful, gentle, and positive. She has a very strong sense of being useful, and is often frustrated with herself for being a burden and not being helpful. One of her greatest regrets was relying solely on Naruto to bring Sasuke back, burdening him with the promise while she couldn't do anything but cry. It was with that resolve that she sought apprenticeship from Tsunade and since training with her, Sakura has improved considerably since Part I, but still frets over her usefulness plenty. She is rather sensitive and is quick to cry, usually because of things relating to Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura is shown to be strong willed and stubborn, not easily one to give up on fights. She likens this to a contempt for losing, and this only becomes stronger since her training with Tsunade. Kakashi once pointed out in Part I that her drive to win is similar to Naruto's. She is generally clear-headed and rational when faced with a crisis, though her emotions have been known to cloud her thoughts at times.
Unlike the rest of Team 7, Sakura has not suffered any heavy losses during her childhood. Therefore, Sakura took for granted things that her team-mates desire, such as family and friends. She nevertheless is more understanding of her team-mates and others, and does not hesitate to ask if she does not understand something or if it bothers her.

Appearance and Apparel: Sakura Haruno Sakura_Chan_shippuden_by_polale21
She wears a red top with a small soft pink skirt and leggings underneath as well as boots and gloves.

Weapon(s):
Tanto, A tantō is simply a small katana. Several chūnin, medical-nin and shinobi of Konohagakure when going to war wear them strapped to their lower backs. The version Root uses are double-edged and have no tip, meant only for cutting and defence. They carry the tantō vertically on the back specifically behind the shoulder

Ninja Tools:
Shuriken x15
Kunai x10
Antidote x3
Poison x3
Sleeping Gas Bomb x5

History: Sakura began her academy years as an outcast. She was scared because everyone made fun of her forehead, therefore she was alone. Eventually she befriended Ino Yamanaka, her present rival, who helped her grow out of her shell and into the stubborn and spirited young woman she is today.

Sakura was always at the top of her class for she had excellent chakra control and was extremely intelligent though she fell short in appeal towards her ever lasting crush on the class hottie, Sasuke Uchiha. Fortunately for her she was placed on a team with him as well as Naruto Uzumaki she wasn't too fond of. The three were under the wing of the all might Kakashi Hatake who did not like them at first but grew attached to his pupils rather quickly.

As a genin, Sakura found herself to be the helpless damsel in distress most if not all of the time. Sure, she was a top student in a classroom, but out in the ninja world she was the subject of the enemies torment and the conflict that would draw out her team mates into danger. Once the Chunin exams came she cut off her long hair to try and change that.

During an all out battle with Ino, Sakura did her best to be strong and surpass her rival but ended in a draw. To her dismay, this meant she would not progress in the Chunin exams like her teammates. This did not disappoint her as much as losing Sasuke within the next few weeks due to a sinister ninja known as Orochimaru. The sound ninja had come to take him and stood in the way of the leaf that were trying desperately to reclaim their own on account of a promise Sakura begged Naruto to make, to bring Sasuke back.

Evidently, Naruto failed. To become strong enough to succeed the next time he were to see Sasuke, Naruto left to train with Jiraiya, leaving Sakura to train under the fifth hokage, Lady Tsunade. Over the few years of the time skip, Sakura mastered super strength and medical ninjutsu. She has become more adequate in combat having brought down an Akatsuki member alongside Chiyo and a savior in fatal situations as she has been seen on many accounts to be healing others or extracting poisons (Kankuro, Naruto, Sai...).

Sakura has struggled behind Naruto and Kakashi as their efforts to fight off the Akatsuki and bring down Sasuke continue, but has since settled on leaving it to Naruto to handle while she is prepared to save them from their battle to the death.

- - - - -

Village: Leaf
Title: Chunin
Element: Earth
Fighting Style: Taijutsu Major, Ninjutsu Minor
Kekkei Genkai: n/a

RPTs: 230 / 400 for B

Jutsu: 4 / 15

Supplementary:

Ninjutsu: 3
D Rank:
C Rank:
B Rank:
A Rank:

Taijutsu: 1
D Rank:
C Rank:
B Rank:
A Rank:
S Rank:

Genjutsu:
D Rank:
C Rank:
B Rank:

- - - - -

OOC Info:
My OOC username is D-wa.
You can contact me by PM.
I found the site by Google-ing Naruto RPG sites.

Last edited by Sakura Haruno on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info
OOC Name: D-wa

Back to top Go down

Sakura Haruno Empty Re: Sakura Haruno

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi! Here's some things you should look at:

- Canons have been disallowed. There was an Announcement posted yesterday. Everything runs smoother with no canons. I * could * make an exception just this once if you really didn't want to make a Custom, though...

- Fighting Style: You can only major in one category (Nin, Tai, or Gen, which lets you get S rank in the one you pick) and major in another (lets you get upto A). Medical Techs fall under Ninjutsu.

- As a Chunin, you'd start with only 4 jutsus, and you are automatically assumed to have Clone, Substitution, and Transformation, so they don't have to be listed or count as your 4. Genin start with 2, if you go the Custom route.

- I haven't really put up Taijutsu techniques yet, so I can't really deny the ones you put, but I can't really approve them. They look good, though.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm

I think I changed everything I needed to for it to meet your standards. Please tell me if there is anything else! ^^
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Are there names for your Jutsus? It appears they have disappeared.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Oop, yush. I seem to have deleted them while editing. They're back now.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Alright. Last canon being approved.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator