Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Sakura

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Sakura Empty Looking for Sakura

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:49 am

'BOOM' "Aiko! Can you hear me?? Where does it hurt?"..."Keep her safe."

Cuts, bruises, and a bit of broken pride was the outcome of the silly mistake that caused her teammates to worry and the love of her life to go nearly insane. That night Aiko must've cried all night once arriving back to from the mission. Yes, they all had succeeded but what had she as a leader really accomplished more than her squad on that mission? Absolutely nothing, seeing Zephyr that way scared her the most nothing at that moment he was doing made her recognize him. Aiko felt more disappointed with herself however, feeling weak and being weak was not an option and so today her mind was made up that she would go on the look for no other than Sakura Haruno. Little did she know that was her soon to be sensei but that was beside the point. Aiko had to get stronger to protect her loved ones...especially Zephyr, if he was in a bind she never wanted him to think for a second he'd have to give his life just to save hers. To her that was not an option and what she was about to do was going to insure it never happened.

"It can't be this hard to find someone with pink hair.." Aiko mumbled walking across one of the many bridges in Konoha. A helpful woman said that she had seen Sakura walk this way so the best thing to do was follow the lead for a little bit at least. Her nerves were starting to get the best of her, why would someone as strong and successful as Sakura wanted to help out a little Uchiha? However, thinking back on the night Zephyr first kissed her the confidence seemed to be flooding back. Today was the day she'd find her..even if it meant looking in the middle of the night as well. Aiko wanted to get strong and this wasn't going to stop her from obtaining her goal.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sakura Empty Re: Looking for Sakura

Post by Sakura Haruno Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Sakura had been busy with paperwork and helping in the hospital after meeting Shaunic. The chunin was heading out to the market to pick up some groceries when she caught sight of the Uchiha clan symbol on the back of a young girl a few feet off in the opposite direction. Her hair was long and swayed as her head jerked from side to side as if lost, or frantically looking for something. Suddenly she held a gloved index finger to her cheek as she remembered this to be one of her new students.

What strange timing...Cha! I guess I better make the most of this moment before I have to introduce myself tomorrow.

The older kunoichi skipped over to Aiko and placed a hand on her shoulder before leaning in playfully, "Do you need help?" She had a friendly smile and a light grip at the girls sleeve.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info
OOC Name: D-wa
Title: Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:09 pm

With a heavy sigh while her eyes were closed Aiko stood up straight with a slanted frown on her face. Maybe Sakura was really this elusive. It was kind of hard to swallow that pill tough, no one with hair like that shouldn't be hard to find. Guess that showed how agile Sakura was on her feet. Aiko laughed a bit to herself quietly. But her eyes looked up seeing a older girl walk towards her, for some reason the aura coming from her was nothing but sweet. Then Aiko saw it...the pink hair!!! It was Sakura Haruno, Aiko's smile widend a bit while she smiled sweetly back at Sakura.

"Miss Haruno, I was actually looking for you..." Aiko looked down hesitating a bit but then grabbed her confidence back as her eyes locked with Sakura's pretty green ones. "My name is Aiko Uchiha of the Uchiha clan. A few events have happened and I feel like my friends are leaving me behind, I want to protect them not the other way around. Is there anyway you can take me on as your student? I promise I will work hard and do anything you tell me to do!" Aiko's eyes shook with plead and also determination, it was unheard of for a Uchiha to be asking for help like this seeing as they already were pretty much good at everything.

Please say yes...
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 pm

"Looking for me?" she stood up straight with her hands at her hips, listening to her explanation. Her situation sounded familiar and it made her purse her lips in deep thought.

Aiko wanted her to be her mentor... This lifted her spirits quite a bit. She felt a great sensation in being needed. Playfully, she moved her hips to the side and giggled quietly.

"Well when you put it that way..." Her eyes looked upwards, "I don't see why not."
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Aiko stood there as if time itself had stopped. Her eyes did not move from Sakura at all and when she giggled Aiko flinched a bit thinking Sakura was going to say no.

But that wasnt the case at all Sakura had said yea...Sakura Haruno had say yes! Aiko's eyes were wide as her smile was the biggest Sakura had probably ever seen. Without thinking much the girl wrapped her arms around Sakura in a embrace.

"I won't let you down! I promise! Can we start right now?!"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm

"Uh-r-right now?" Sakura was startled by this and scratched the back of her neck. "Hmm, I can't today. I've got errands to take care of before tomorrow. Would you like to fill me in on what you want to learn, exactly while I shop?" The pinkette began to walk away giving her really no other option but to tag along.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 pm

"Well I guess I am going to have to be patient and wait." Aiko smiled while jogging to catch up to Sakura since she stood there a bit confused as to what exactly she wanted to do. Aiko didn't even need to think about the question before answering. "Sensei, everything you know. I am pretty good at Ninjutsu, if you could help me in that field I can do the rest! I also want to learn that super human strength!"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm

She stood at a vendor picking out vegetables and roots or her food pills and hummed as she listened to Aiko speak.

"Hmm, the super strength?" She smiled and looked down at her. "I'll have to test your current abilities before we start any of that."
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Aiko's heart dropped in her mind the first thing it assumed was that she'd have to endure a match with Sakura. That in itself was suicide right there...Aiko thought about what was going to happen but quickly put it past her mind. This was not the time, she needed to catch up with her friends and stand on her own two feet for once.

"So like a sparring match? With you? Also, did you need any help with picking out the roots or vegetables?"

Aiko smiled sweetly, this was just her personality.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:19 pm

"Something like that," she said as she looked at the writing on a slip of paper pinched between her gloved thumb and index finger. "If I can find your limitations and physically experience where you lack and excel, it'll be easier to figure out what and how to teach you."

After picking out two more roots she wagged a finger at the Uchiha, "No thank you. We're done here. I've got to make another stop. You can help me there."
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 am

Aiko felt a little bit awkward, Sakura was so withdrawn and a little shy it seemed. Well not shy rather not as talkative as Aiko thought the pink haired girl would be. When hearing the answer she was waiting for a slanted smile could be seen on her face. This was going to be the best yet coolest training session in her life so far.

Aiko nodded before looking at the finger that Sakura had wagged, "You Sensei..you are very pretty in person."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:29 pm

They walked to a regular grocery store and Sakura blushed. Such a random compliment, it made her feel proud already.

"Pretty in person? Have you seen me elsewhere, Aiko?" She looked down at her curiously while balancing her bag on the fold of her other arm.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Aiko shook her head no, a smile was on her face though seeing Sakura's blush. "No Sensei, the older Shinobi around the compound have been talking about how pretty you were."

Aiko looked up at her still smiling, this was just who she was full of compliments and sweetness.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Sakura tried not to look too ecstatic over such flattering news. She was curious about who would say such things... It made her fuzzy and almost walk into a man passing by. When she shook herself free of the blush and daze she handed Aiko half of the list after tearing it in half.

"If you could bring these items to me, I'd be so grateful."

On the list were toiletries and food. It was nothing spectacular, just some groceries.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Aiko listend to the paper tear in half while her eyes showed a hint of curiousity as to what she was getting exactly. When looking at the list a small smirk was on her face remembering the first time her mom let her wonder around to get groceries. However her mind quickly snapped back into reality and the petite Uchiha started a different direction than Sakura going to get what she needed.

'She doesn't seem as intense as I hear when fighting, maybe because she is in a tranquil mood right now..'
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 am

Sakura walked on ahead to gather other items with a small smile on her face. This Aiko, how lucky she was to have such an adoring student... She couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she would announce to the three her role in their lives as shinobi.

First an Inuzuka... now an Uchiha. ii seem to be forgetting what the third is... No matter, this is making me more excited than before, cha! she thought to herself as she picked out some groceries and returned to where she expected Aiko to return.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 am

Aiko looked at the list only about twice before remembering the things Sakura had put on it. Within a few minutes the girl started walking over to where, in her mind, she believed Sakura was going to be. Aiko giggled a bit to herself when standing there and turned her head to the right seeing her Sensei stand right across from her.

"I picked up everything you needed Sakura! Is there anything else you need?" Aiko waited patiently for the pink haired teenager to think about it before they decided to pay for everything.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

"That's about it, thanks." She was tempted to throw in another word like sweetie or munchkin but she feared it'd make her sound older than she really was so bit her tongue.

She counted out some money before passing it to the merchant and slinging the bag over her shoulder. Sakura hummed and then said, "So Aiko, haven't you a sensei yet?" At this point, the Chunin was being a tease. She of course knew the answer, she was just anxious about getting the girl worked up over it to see how devoted she might be to her.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:43 pm

"Don't thank me at all, I am happy to help." Aiko was a bit happy that everything was running so smoothly. In her mind this was going very well though she wanted to train and learn the jutsu more than anything.

When hearing her name her head snapped back up to look at Sakura then shook her head no at the question that was asked. "No, I don't have a sensei yet. When the time does come when I do meet him or her I want to be able to learn anything I can from them. Of course whoever it'll be will be like family to me, I am determined to become just as strong as they are! Then again if I get you as a sensei, which might be a long shot, it'd be a dream come true. I'd never let you down!" Aiko smiled innocently up at Sakura, ever since hearing about her background and how she was now Aiko looked up to Sakura and wanted to be just like her, if not then better.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Sakura grinned and pinched the girls cheek, "You're a nice kid, Aiko. If you have that sort of determination all of the time, you'll make a fine kunoichi. I'm counting on you to keep that promise."

She crouched over a little to see eye to eye and held out a pinky as a gesture to keep the promise between the two.
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Seeing Sakura smile made her smile even when the girl pinched her cheek. Her compliment made Aiko blush a little since the Uchiha wasn't really use to get praise from outsiders that weren't from the compound. Sakura believed that she would make a fine kunoichi with the determination she had! This was good, Aiko wasn't being told a white lie by her mother when she stated that Aiko was determined.

Aiko quickly stuck her pinky out while looking in Sakura's eyes and hooked their pinky's together smiling widely, "I promise!" Then thinking about it her eyes widended, "You're my sensei aren't you!?" Aiko couldn't help but keep that wide smile.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Haruno Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 pm

She unlatched her finger and propped her hands at her hips. While looking off to break eye contact she exclaimed, "Well I don't see what gave you that crazy idea."

Still, she bore that kind smile and glanced at her from the corner of her eyes before waving a hand, "Run along now. You've got to make sure you rest up for tomorrow. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day would you?"
Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Aiko raised an eyebrow smiling and just by reading her body language a feeling of confirmation was felt upon her little self. But then she decided to go with it, "I don't know what would give me a crazy idea like that."

"Yes ma'am, see you tomorrow morning!" Aiko bowed before hugging her quickly and jogging back the way she came to find Zephyr to tell him the good news.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum