Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raikunagi Nakikaru

3 posters

Go down

Raikunagi Nakikaru Empty Raikunagi Nakikaru

Post by Raikunagi Nakikaru Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Name: Raikunagi Nakikaru
Nickname(s): Raiku, Rai
Sex: Male

Personality:
Raikunagi is one of the Nakikaru clan. He doesn't like to be insulted and if he is he'll insult back. Rai is a flexible person and tries to avoid unessesary conflict when able. He likes to "go with the flow" and is usually laid-back. If the situation needs it he can switch from playful to the most serious person on the mission. He likes to work with teams because working alone is "boring." He hates all kinds of tears and would joke around at a funeral to keep everyone from crying including himself. He takes the phrase "if you don't laugh you'll cry" very seriously.

Appearance:
Raiku's 5'9 and weighs 155. His aren't muscles aren't big giving him speed. His face is handsome and his right eye is purple with a slitted pupil due to his heritage while his left eye is blue with a normal pupil. His hair is white lightly tinted with purple. His bangs cover his left eye and the rest is spiked to the right. It's wild as his personality.

Apparel/Armour:
Headband: white usually worn like most ninja wear it (given to Rai by his late father.)
Sleeved cloak: Black, hooded, knee length, magic (if torn the cloak automatically regenerates. Given to Raiku by his late father.)
Shirt: Black, long-sleeved, flesh tight and flexible worn tucked in tightly.
Pants: Black, tight on legs, roomy in the groin area, and flexible.
Boots: Black, comes half way up Raikunagi's shin.

Weapon(s):
The ninjato, Kiri no Kajin (Mist Fire Blade): 19 inches, requires chakra to unsheathe (same as C rank), and can produce burning mist (past down to Raikunagi by his late father.)
hidden knife: 5 inches, hidden in his boot. Often he changes the boot he hides it in.

Ninja Tools:
Kunai x 10
Shuriken x 20
Wire (10ft) x 2
Explosive tags x 5
Scroll x 1 (20 Shuriken, 20 Kunai)
Scroll x 1 (2 Windmill Shuriken)

History:
On the day of Raikunagi's birth, the clan's libraries were attacked along with anybody who knew the origins of the Nakikaru. Most people think it's because the group that had attacked had something against the Nakikaru, but actually it was a group of bandit ninja who mistook the libraries as storehouses, a surprising coincidence. Rai's father was one of the people who knew the clans origin so he was killed that day, the day of his son's birth.

As a child, Raikunagi was a quiet child, who inherited the kekkei genkai from his father. If Rai had to speak he had to wear a seal to suppress it. If he didn't, he might breath out mist and it might ignite on it's own. This went on until he was old enough to join the ninja academy and learn to control his chakra. He's practiced suppressing the kekkei genkai so much he does it subconsciously, he can release it whenever he want's to now and can also ignite it with his jutsu.

In the academy, Raikunagi was getting into fights all the time. He didn't like people. People didn't like him. Every day he would get in fights and sometimes almost kill the other student with his jutsu. One time he got into a fight and lost, the same students who beat him came to his house and set it on fire. Rai's mother didn't possess the kekkei genkai or the flame immunity. She died that day while Rai slept soundly. Rai woke to his mothers burned corpse and knew that it was the same student. It didn't take Rai long to find him and his gang. That day, three more people died, and Rai went to the student's funerals, postponing his mothers. "I don't want them buried on the same day." he said. The next day was his mothers funeral. His cousin slapped him asking, "Why aren't you crying, why are you making jokes?" Rai said "I lost all of my tears when my father died."

- - - - -

Village:Mist
Title:Genin
Element:Water, Fire
Fighting Style:Ninjutsu major, Genjutsu minor
Kekkei Genkai:Flaming Mist

RPTs:0/60

- - - - -

Jutsu:

Supplementary:

Ninjutsu:
D Rank:

Taijutsu:
D Rank:

Genjutsu:
D Rank:

- - - - -

OOC Info:
My OOC username is Rai.
You can contact me by Personal messages.
I found the site by Jinpachi Yuki

Last edited by Raikunagi nakikaru on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raikunagi Nakikaru
Raikunagi Nakikaru

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rai
Title: Genin

http://cluskia.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Raikunagi Nakikaru Empty Re: Raikunagi Nakikaru

Post by Raikunagi Nakikaru Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 pm

completed.
Raikunagi Nakikaru
Raikunagi Nakikaru

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 pm

The jutsu will have to wait until the Clan is approved...

The blade. How much chakra does it use? As much as a Supplementary tech? D rank tech?
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikunagi Nakikaru Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 pm

i know about the jutsu and i edited the sword.
Raikunagi Nakikaru
Raikunagi Nakikaru

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikunagi Nakikaru Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Changed Genjustu minor to Taijutsu minor.
Raikunagi Nakikaru
Raikunagi Nakikaru

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 am

Alright you've waited long enough Approved
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze