Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night (Can you change my name to Night? Thanks)WIP

Go down

Night (Can you change my name to Night? Thanks)WIP Empty Night (Can you change my name to Night? Thanks)WIP

Post by Kasai Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:07 am

Name: Night
Nickname(s): Lightning Flash
Sex: Male

Personality: Night is a generally quiet guy, but when he warms up to people he becomes a loud and talkative person. He is also a funny guy who loves making jokes, although most of his jokes are....cold.
Night is a loyal friend and is very protective of his friends and will do anything for their benefit. Even if the odds of something clearly outway them, Night sticks beside his friends. He loves to hang out with his friends when he is not out on missions or busy. Night has a happy nature and thus draws people to him. Night tries to be the positive one but sometimes only makes the situation worse.

Night has high endurance and stamina and seems to draw strength from out of the blue when the situation calls for it. He is also is very nimble and fast. When the times calls for it, Night can be aggressive, cool and calculating. Night, believe it or not, is easily angered and sometimes has short bursts of anger, which in battle sometimes gives him the edge. Night would usually go on rampage if someone were to injure his friends. He will never forgive someone who injures his friend.

Appearance:

Apparel/Armour:

Weapon(s):

Ninja Tools:

History:

- - - - -

Village:
Title:
Element:
Fighting Style:
Kekkei Genkai:

RPTs: