Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antagonized Spar

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Antagonized Spar - Page 4 Empty Antagonized Spar

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kari was waiting in a open field a little ways outside the village. Rikuo was suppose to be here a little while ago but like always he was a little late. The wind was blowing while she was standing there arms crossed waiting. This was a bit exciting over a few years they both had gotten really strong but Rikuo always managed to come out on top. She remembered his dreams of becoming Hokage but Kari wanted to at least come close to his strength.

Feeling a chakra signature, a very familiar one, made her smile happily as she contained her excitement. She always got butterflies when seeing Rikuo though she told him she loved him Kari never really confessed how he made her feel. Only Aiko knew that secret but later on she was planing on telling him.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Antagonized Spar - Page 4 Empty Re: Antagonized Spar

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:35 am

Rikuo would grin as he got comfy beside her holding her against him. "Ohh just how he though of her about how beside's being strong how she moved in battle and he Grace and all that good teaseing worthy stuff" Rikuo grinned he was glad that he was helping Kari plan her day of fun tomorrow.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 am

"Tomorrow I'm going to bring Aiko with me just because I want to see his face. I feel so bad for you that you can't be there!" Kari yawned a bit even though she was looking forward to tomorrow.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:44 am

Rikuo grinned kissing Kari gently on the cheek as he got comfy in the bed getting ready to go to sleep. "I'll send a shadow clone with you so he'll send the Memory back to me so I can see" Rikuo would smile Tomorrow was going to be a fun day for them.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4