Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character sheet

2 posters

Go down

Character sheet Empty Character sheet

Post by Shiro Nakamura Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Name: Shin Nakamura
Nickname(s): none
Sex: Male

Personality: Shiro is a free spirited type of person. He is always hanging out and . Shiro is very talented when it comes to being a ninja, so naturally he is really cocky. He is always training and working hard to become stronger. He is a loyal friend and partner. He can be imature at times, but when it comes down to it he can be very serious. Shiro is pretty laid back type of guy, but he has an unreasonably short fuse, so if you get on his bad side or do anything to the point where he feels berayed then watch out. Other than that he is kind and considerate towards others.

Appearance: Shiro is about 5ft4 and weighs about 150lbs. He has silverish white hair that is short and spikey like naruto's. He has amber colered eyes, but they do change to red when in a rage. He has teenage like muscle tone. He has claw like finger nails, and pointy ears. Lastly Shiro has a tanned skin tone.

Apparel/Armour: Shiro wears a sleeveless red shirt. You are able to see his abs through the shirt. He has a black leaf head band, that he wears on his head. Shiro wears a mask that covers the bottom of his face like kakashi. He has black gloves and black poofy like ninja pants. He has a red sash he wears around his waist. Lastly he has black sandals the type worn by mostly all ninja.

Weapon(s): He has a pair of tantos with demonic power infused with them. Demon power sealed.

Ninja Tools
Kunai-12
Shuriken-12
Explosive Tags-10
Wire- 10 inches

History: Shiro was brought to the ninja world by his mother on the night of his birth. The woman's name was Kagome she feared that the babies uncle would come for him, so she made a deal with a shamen to help Shiro escape. When she came through the portal there was a man waiting for her. He told her he was the hokage and wanted to know who and what she was. Kagome explained everything as fast as she could, then pleaded with the man to take her baby. The hokage excepted without a second thought. There were others with him. The people who were with him wore mask and cloaks. It was the anbu black ops they argued that he shouldn't take the child, but his answer didn't change.

The woman then kissed the baby goodbye and ran back to the other world with tears covering her face. The hokage then told every member of the black ops that was there they could never tell Shiro or anyone in the village that he was a demon from another world. They weren't even allowed to tell other anbu black ops memebers who weren't there. They began to make there way back to to the village, when the portal to the other world reopened. this time a man came out. He walked towards the hokage with a pair of tantos in his hands. The anbu quickly jumped in front of the hokage, but were ordered to move. The man handed him the tantos and told Naruto they were his birth right.

He then turned around and started to walk towards the portal, but before he went through Danzo asked for his name. The man turned slightly replying Inuyasha, then continued to tell him the childs name. " Shiro Nakamura". He then left to the other world. Danzo took this boy in, but he later saw the boy had very keen senses, so he decided to give this child to the Inuzuka. They were happy to have him especially since they had just lost one of their own. When Shiro got old enough he entered the leaf academy and thats where his life as a shinobi began. Shiro didn't care much for school so most of the time he skipped out and decided to train instead, and when they found out where he did his training they thought it was unreal. for several weeks this boy had been sneaking out of class and going to the forest of death. After discovering this the boy was put through a series of test. First they had him fight an A rank chunin. Long story short they should have made it a Jounin. Next he was told to perform five different jutsus. He was shown the hand signs then told to do them. The jutsu he was told to do were all a different element. He did one out of five showing that he had only one chakra nature. lastly he was told to build up as much chakra as he could, and he began to do just that. He started by putting his hand together and focusing then after only two minutes he channled more chakra than humanly possible even the jounin felt suffocated under it's pressure. Shiro's chakra went higher and higher until finally he lost control. One of the jounin used a genjutsu to put him to sleep. The hokage realized that this was way too much power for any ninja, so he did the only thing he could and sealed away Shiro's demon power which took away more than half of that power he had. Shiro woke up beleiving everything he had experienced was just a dream. After that Danzo didn't want to take any chances, so he sent Shiro away for two years so he could train and learn control.

When Shiro returned he was made a genin right off the back, going back to the academy wouldn't only be embarrasing it would be pointless. He was assigned to a squad with Hinato Uzumaki and Ayame Hyugga. Their squad leader was one of the greatest jounin in the village, and former anbu. They did a few training exercises, but Shiro ignored the training, and did his own training, hoping to become a great ninja his own way.

Village: Hidden Leaf
Title: Genin
Element: Fuuton
Fighting Style: Major Ninjutsu Minor Taijutsu
RPTs: 50 / 100 for D-Rank
Kekkei Genkai: Demon abilities sealed

Ninjutsu:Great Break Through, Rumbling Wind Wall

Taijutsu:Leaf Hurricane, Dynamic Action

Genjutsu:none

Mission History
D: 3
C: 10
B: 1
A: 0
S: 0

My OOC username is: Shiro
You can contact me by: E-mail
I found the site: i saw it while looking for an rpg

Last edited by Shiro Nakamura on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shiro Nakamura
Shiro Nakamura

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Shiro

Back to top Go down

Character sheet Empty Re: Character sheet

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 pm

well actually............ Danzo is hokage on this and Naruto can not be mentioned on here at all.....
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Nakamura Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:40 pm

i changed but can you tell me if anything else is wrong with it
Shiro Nakamura
Shiro Nakamura

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 am

well I have about three things.
1. you have to start with zero missions until you actually do the missions (I think)
2.You cant mention Sasuke
3. you can only have one element for right now
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Nakamura Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 pm

ok are you allowed to make missions for the entire site like how u can create a clan or a jutsu
Shiro Nakamura
Shiro Nakamura

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 am

Yea
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Nakamura Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:23 pm

ok is my guy accepted or not i made all the necessary changes, so if we could just get thing moving that would be great
Shiro Nakamura
Shiro Nakamura

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 pm

well one more thing..... for all i know I dont think you can mention ANYBODY from Naruto beside's Danzo. after that contact a blue or orange person to ask for you to be approved
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down