Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harder than it looks

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harder than it looks - Page 2 Empty Harder than it looks

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror
Description: The user creates a large mirror in the shape of a snowflake, which they can then use to perform the Jade Crystal Clone Technique.

Jade Crystal Clone Technique
Description: After performing the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror technique, user can make multiple clones of his or herself emerge from the mirror. These clones are made of crystal, Clones made by this technique are also able to deceive Byakugan users because of the reflective nature of the clone. However by focusing their sight this can be circumvented.

Totals Posts Required: 16

Only reason I combining them is because they go together :3
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Harder than it looks - Page 2 Empty Re: Harder than it looks

Post by Hikari Mi Wed May 16, 2012 11:02 am

Kari would smile up at him resting in his lap. Pushing herself her body would start leaning upward so she could sit up looking at the damage that had been done around the training grounds. Looking at Rikuo a small yet weak laugh could be heard. Today was just full of surprises. Kari had no idea that was inside of her, looks like Rikuo really was able to push her to the point of no return.

"Nice shadow clones by the way, that was amazing!"

A grin mimicking his would be on her face as her legs snuck under her then pushed herself up standing weakly. Her stomach was growling which obviously meant she was hungry.

"Are you hungry?? I am!"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu May 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Rikuo couldn't help the girn that came to his face when he looked down at Kari and he had to admit it was fun sparing with her as they both always pushed eachother to their limits when ever they did. Rikuo leaned forward as she grined back up at him and gave her a kiss on the lips before pulling back and helping her into a sitting postion and pulling her into his lap as they both sat for the moment. Rikuo smiled when she spoke and he couldn't help but grin as he gently tickled her sides before he spoke to her. "Thank you Kari-Hime I have to admit that your Crystal clones were pretty cool as well they caught me off guard at first and the mirror was mirror was cool as well" Rikuo smiled as he sat their with Kari enjoying their brief time of relaxation.

Rikuo chuckled when he heard her stomach growl and he had to admit it was funny and when she began to stand Rikuo moved his arms under her's and helped her to her feet holding her steady so that she wouldn't fall from her exaustion. Rikuo couldn't help but nod he was hungry as well and he couldn't think of anyone better to eat with then his Girlfriend. "I'm Hungry too Koi so how about I take you out to get something to eat to celabrate your new jutsu alright Hime" Rikuo said this his normal grin on his face as he did
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2