Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encasing a Namikaze

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Encasing a Namikaze - Page 2 Empty Encasing a Namikaze

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crystal Release: Crimson fruit
Description: The user can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks.

Posts Required: 4
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Encasing a Namikaze - Page 2 Empty Re: Encasing a Namikaze

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Hikari's mouth gaped open when seeing him burst out of her jutsu. Frustrated at how hard it was to really catch him her right oot stopped while her face showed slight pain at the wound still. Rikuo wasn't kidding when it came to catching him and part of it sucked, one way or another Kari was going to catch him whether he liked it or not. However, when her aggitated face had disappeared a bright smile seemed to replace it. The next thing Kari knew was that her body started moving over to Rikuo and hugged him tightly while he was a bit thrown off by her huge smile.

Oh Rikuo, one day I'll be able to catch you. Who knows it might take hours to slow you down and tire you out before I can encase you. But it'll be worth the hard work." She kissed his cheek before letting him go and taking his hand. "Lets go, we did enough training today, I just wanna relax now."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Rikuo lowered his weapons as Kari came towards him with her huge grin and he countered it with one of his own as he replaced his weapons in his pouch and wrapped his arms around her when she hugged him. Rikuo couldn't help but give a mental sigh as he thought over their little spar and the fact that Kari had pushed him at the end of it he was forced to put a lot more chakra into his last jutsu to get out of that dome and that worried Rikuo. He needed to get stronger to help him reach his goal and to protect Kari and his freinds but right now he was happy just hanging out with her. Rikuo smiled as she spoke and he chuckled slightly as he looked her in the eyes as he spoke. "Don't worry Kari-chan i'm sure you'll get me one day you'll just have to work for it because I won't go down easy not even for your pretty self"

Rikuo gave her a slight peck on the forhead after she kissed his cheek and he ran a finger through her long hair and he couldn't help but smile as the two of them stood their and she took his hand. Rikuo smiled as she said she just wanted to relax and Rikuo had to agree that it sounded like a really good idea. "I'm with you on that Kari-Chan hows your leg I didn't hurt you did I?" Rikuo said this with a slightly worried tone he had noticed her whince when she stomped her foot after he escaped her dome and firguer it would probaly be best to let her sit down somewere. Rikuo looked around and he remembered that Kari's fathers shop wasn't that far from here so he figured they could go their to rest. "How about we go to your dad's shop i'll carry you their if you want"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Hikari beamed when seeing the blondes normal grin that was always plastered on his face. She noticed how he was a bit more slower towards the end of the battle than the beginning. Maybe just maybe Hikari had pushed him to his limit as well and this made her smile wider more than anything. When he put his hand through her hair Hikari laughed softly, "Its soft isn't it?" as they started walking Kari continued to think about their little sparring session. It made her proud that she was able to push him to his limit, maybe he'd train even harder like she was going to from here on.

When Rikuo mentioned taking her to her fathers shop Kari shook her head no. [color=#33CCFF]"I want to go where we double dated with Zephyr and Aiko."[color] Her eyes looked up at him with a soft smile along with the puppy gaze.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as Kari laughed slightly when he ran his hand through her hair and he had to admit he loved that sound and she was right her hair was soft and it felt nice as he ran a finger through it and he nodded to her. "Ya your hair is really soft Kari-chan it's beautiful just like you" Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he hugged her and when she said were she wanted to go he smiled at her with his normaly grin and chuckled as she gave him her puppy dog eyes and he couldn't help but smile she just looked so cute when she did that. "Alright Kari-chan we can go their just hang on tight" Rikuo said this with a grin and quicks as a flash he scooped her up and held her to his chest and then Shunshined them both to the spot she wanted to go in a swril of leaves.

Rikuo grinned as they arrived at the spot and Rikuo sat down with Kari still in his arms he had to admit the Shunshin had taken a little out of him as he was tired from the spar it just meant that he would have to work harder from now on. Rikuo smiled as they both sat their before giveing Kari a peck on the forhead "Well here we are Kari-chan"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 am

"Rikuo rest now okay? I don't want you to push yourself too much." Kari looked up at him laughing a little bit, for someone who seemed tired he still wanted to act like he had all his energy. She then looked at the village grinning, now that being able to really look in the village it did look like the trees were hiding where they resided.

"You know now that I am really looking at the village I just realized that there are alot of trees in the village..never figured it was that many."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but smile weakly as Kari told him to rest and he had to admit she had a really good point he could feel a slight drain from all the chakra that he had used so far today and he had to admit it felt kinda nice to have someone who cared about him. Rikuo smiled to Kari and leaned his head against hers as the two of them sat on the spot were Aiko Zephy he and Kari had their double date and he had to admit it had a nice view. Rikuo chuckled slightly as Kari talked about all the trees and he gave her a teaseing grin as he gently poked her sides to try and get a giggle out of her. "Well my little Kari-Hime it is called the village hidden in the leaves so it makes sense that the First Hokage would build the village surronded by Nature" Rikuo said this in a slightly teaseing tone as he and Kari sat together.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Hikari laughed a bit at him teasing her and looked over her shoulder up at him grinning. Rikuo would be the one to poke fun at her oblivious statement about the village. But it didn't make her feel dumb or lower her confidence, Kari was sometimes a bit obvious at times so the teasing was something she was use to. As the sat though her mind started focusing on other things.

"I'm glad my parents like you"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Rikuo chuckled when she laughed at his teaseing and he couldn't help but smiled as the two of them sat together and Rikuo allowed his mind to wander and when Kari said that she was glad that her parents approved of Rikuo and he smiled he was glad that they liked him and he wondered what his own parents would think of Kari but chuckled slightly when he thought of his mother meeting her and of the teaseing he would go through when she discovered were her necklace was. Rikuo smiled to Kari before he spoke "I'm glad that your parents approve of me Kari and i'm sure mine would have loved to have met you i'm sure my mom and you would have gotten along really well" Rikuo smiled to her and gently brushed his nose against her cheek as the sat.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Hikari touched her necklace Rikuo had given her before thinking about meeting his parents if they were still alive. It saddend her a bit that he had no family but then again her parents welcomed him with open arms. Her mind went back to the happier subject before standing up and looking down at him. It was getting late and this time Kari herself was going to make sure he had gotten home first so he could shower, eat and rest up. Holding out her hand the sweet smile was planted on her face. "Lets get you home, the normal way."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Rikuo smiled as Kari stood up and offer him her hand to help him stand up and so she could help him get home and he had to admit he was greatful to her as he was unsure if he would make it on his own. Rikuo took Kari's hand and walked with her down the path heading towards his house so that he could rest and clean up after his day. Rikuo couldn't help but wrap his arm around one of Kari's as the two of them walked so that he could hold her closer to him as the made their way through the village. It didn't take long untill they had reached the apartment building that Rikuo lived in and he smiled as they made their way up the stairs to his home and he fished his keys out of his pocket before unlocking his door and turning to Kari. "I had fun today Kari and thanks for makeing sure I got home alright would you like a drink before you head home? Rikuo said this with his normal grin as he stood by his door.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 am

Kari would walk silently while they headed back to his house and stared up at him with a smile. When they finally arrived to his apartment her feet jogged up the stairs playfully before laughing a bit at herself for her being silly. Hearing Rikuo unlock his door to his apartment her eyes would look up at him smiling and nodding, [color=#33CCFF]"A drink would be nice. I am kind of thirsty." She'd giggle a bit more before waiting for him to open his door.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Rikuo smiled as he opened the door and lead Kari into his apartment and lead her over to the couch so she could sit down while she was here. Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he sat her and went to go and get her a drink"What would you like to drink Kari Water,milk,juice I think I have some soda as well"
Rikuo said this with his normal grin as he made his way into the kitchen to get what she asked for to drink.

Rikuo's apartment wasn't much to look at it was simple as he didn't have much their was a couch and a few chairs and a coffee table in the liveing room set out in the center. Their was a bookself in the corner and shelves spread around the room next to a hallway the lead towards Rikuo's bedroom the bathroom and the spar bedroom down the hall. Rikuo smiled as he entered the kitchen and opened his fridge to grab what Kari asked for before makeing his way back to her.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Kari smiled back at him before walking into his apartment. Her eyes couldn't help but look around, her curiousity sometimes had gotten the best of her. This seemed to be a perfect example of it showing. She would notice that it was pretty simple but in her mind very comfy. "It must be cool living by yourself."

When arriving with her choice of beverage, which was just a glass of juice, Hikari had taken a sip before drinking the rest and setting the cup down on the table. "You go ahead and rest up. Maybe tomorrow I could help you with training."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 am

Rikuo smiled when Kari took the juice he brought her and when she said that it must be cool to live on his own his smile faultered for only a second as he thought over it. True Rikuo liveing on his own meant that he didn't have anyone telling him what to do but if he had the choice he would much rather have both or at least one of his parents just to even talk to. Rikuo didn't allow his frown to show to Kari and when he sensed it had turned his back to her quickly intill he was back under his own control he didn't want to worry her or worse her to think he was weak letting the past bug him. "Ya it's kinda cool liveing on my own but when i'm sick it's a pain cuz your all sore when you move and I gotta do everthing for my self"

Rikuo smiled and sat on the couch beside Kari it felt nice haveing her here and for her enjoy his house as she didn't really seem to be nervous sitting in his apartment Rikuo smiled when she said that he could go and rest up "Don't worry about me Kari-Chan i'm fine and I don't really think I have anything planned for tomorow but I could think of some training for the both of us" Rikuo said this with a grin as he leaned back into the couch he was sitting on to relax a bit.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2