Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Task - Ol' Skipper

3 posters

Go down

[Solved]Task - Ol' Skipper Empty [Solved]Task - Ol' Skipper

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 am

Type: Task

Client: Skipper

Minimum Posts: 3

RPTs Rewarded: 10

Description: Skipper, the legendary rowboater who used to carry individuals across the river for a very small fee, and allow them to watch the beautiful landscape, has a problem. His boat has been smashed by ruffians! Help Skipper repair his boat in time for his busiest season of the year, or find him a new job. The Great Naruto Bridge may be a place to look at if you decide on the latter.

(0/3)

Last edited by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Task - Ol' Skipper Empty Re: [Solved]Task - Ol' Skipper

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:58 am

Type: Task
Client: Skipper
Minimum Posts: 3
RPTs Rewarded: 10

Description: Skipper, the legendary rowboater who used to carry individuals across the river for a very small fee, and allow them to watch the beautiful landscape, has a problem. His boat has been smashed by ruffians! Help Skipper repair his boat in time for his busiest season of the year, or find him a new job. The Great Naruto Bridge may be a place to look at if you decide on the latter.

(0/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am

Kodaisame heard about the thugs that wrecked the skippers boat and decided to take the mission. When he was told that Jinpachi was joining the mission. Kodaisame was interested in what Jinpachi had been up to since their last encounter. His instincts told him to wait on the edge of town on the path leading out to the coast where the old skipper lives. While in wait he decides to sit on a huge rock and sit down to think for a little bit.

"I am still hungry maybe when we get done with the skipper's boat I can go get some fresh fish from the ocean. Either way I just wanna eat at some point. I wonder if Jinpachi can fix that small ice claymore for me and maybe make it a bit stronger in the process. I gotta give it to Jinpachi though that is one crafty little sword he created."

(1/3)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 am

After resting from chakra control training, Jinpachi decided to take the mission to fix old Skipper's boat. Old Skipper had been a overall good guy. He had helped Jinpachi get food when he was a child. He figured he had owed him this.

Walking down the road to the gate leading to Old Skipper's shack, Jinpachi see's a familiar shark face. "Kodaisame! Long time no see!" Jinpachi jogs the rest of the way to his friend. He extends a fist in front of him firmly, glad to see Kodaisame again. "How have you been? Learn anything new? How's the ice claymore?"

(1/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 am

"I've been just fine got into a fight with a random ninja while I was Kai (Realease) training but lets just say I gave him a watery grave. I was able to learn some new Jutsu I'll have to show you sometime. As for that small ice claymore it kinda got wet and became smaller but because of that claymore I survived."

With that Kodaisame jumps down walks over pounds Jinpachi's fist and they proceed to the old skippers shack. As they walk up they see the boat but the old skippers nowhere to be found probably inside his shack sleeping. Jinpachi decides to go into the nearby forest for some wood and Kodaisame looks around for supplies they might need.

(2/3)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:57 am

After returning with wood for the mending of the boat, Jinpachi grabbed a hammer and some nails that Kodaisame had brought back. He starts patching holes in the boat with the wood, holding them up with the nails.

Jinpachi finishes patching the final hole on his side of the boat. Jinpachi walks up onto the boat and finds the bridge with the wheel. Jinpachi reaches into the water of a water bottle he had filled earlier. He freezes the water into the shape of an anchor and then coats it in a second and third layer of ice, as to preserve the cold.

I think he'll appreciate the work we did I just don't want to bother his sleep. I hope this anchor brings him good fortune and safety on his runs.

Jinpachi walks off the boat and back to Kodaisame, "You almost done Kodaisame. Let me see that claymore, I have an idea. I'm gonna freeze over the core layer after I reshape it."

(2/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

After finishing up on the boat Kodaisame walks over to Jinpachi and hands over the ice claymore.

"I hope the next task isn't as easy as this one but either way im starving for some raw fish right now. I think im gonna head towards the ocean and see what I can find before I head back to the Hidden Mist. Take your time with that ice claymore I'll get it from you when we meet again. Until then try not to get yourself killed out there."

With that Kodaisame makes sure all of his equipment is secured before heading toward the ocean to see what he can find for lunch before heading back for some more tasks or maybe a mission to accomplish.

(3/3)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 am

After wishing Kodaisame luck on the rest of his travels, Jinpachi focus some chakra on reconstructing the melted ice, freezing a second, third and fourth layer of ice around the ice claymore. The ice claymore increased from about six inches to about a foot. With a foot long ice blade, Jinpachi looks into the sky and begins to think to himself.

It would be easier if I could master a way to create ice that would not melt. If I mastered this jutsu, I could make this ice claymore indestructible. I need to find a way to create water, or extract it from the soils or the air more. Maybe if I try meditating and focusing all my chakra on it. Well, I guess it's time for the next task at hand, I should try mastering a new jutsu. I should get back to the Mist for now.

Jinpachi begins to walk to an opening to the Mist and proceeds to chakra burst a sprint in the direction of the Mist Village. He is still happy to see that he had mastered chakra control well enough to use a sustained amount of chakra carefully.

(3/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 am

Mission done 10 RTP Gained for both well done
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze