Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Welcome to the Jungle (Mission; Complete)

2 posters

Go down

[Solved]Welcome to the Jungle (Mission; Complete) Empty [Solved]Welcome to the Jungle (Mission; Complete)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:58 pm

The Dojo, Ch. 1
Type: Special
Client: Dojo Owner
Minimum Posts: 4
Points Awarded: 10
Description: A recently opened dojo of shinobi battle practices has been recruiting new members. The master has gotten wind of your ability and wishes to test and train you. Just participate in his class today, and the mission will be completed. This is only a test exercise, so do anything you wish.

Zephyr Uchiha
RPTs: 40 / 60 for D-Rank

- - - - -

Zephyr yawned as he walked through the marketplace. Today was just like any other day for the young Genin. He decided not to train today, to give his body a break so it could restore itself for more intense training to come. However, fate was to decide against his decision. As he walked, his ears picked up murmurs of rumors of a dojo opening up. His curiosity was piqued, and upon further investigation, he learned it was located in the south side of the village. He just had to check it out, and test his abilities with others. Sure, there would be non-shinobi there, but it was likely some of them were above his own level. Seeing someone else train would benefit his own.

It only took him a few minutes to race to the supposed location of the dojo. The building itself didnt look too nice, nor was it very big, but he decided to walk inside anyways. The interior stunned him. The floor was finished with wood, and there were fighters everywhere either exercising alone or sparring. His grin widened immensely. An older gentleman looked up from teaching a very young boy an advanced kick maneuver and stared at him. He saw the look in Zephyr's eyes, the demeanor in which he held himself, and his obvious Uchiha facial features. The man grinned and then walked over to Zephyr. Maybe this was the person he was looking for all these months...

1 / 4

Last edited by Zephyr Uchiha on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Welcome to the Jungle (Mission; Complete) Empty Re: [Solved]Welcome to the Jungle (Mission; Complete)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Zephyr looked at the middle-aged man in a karate gi with a strange look in his eyes. What did this man want? His question was soon answered by the man extending his hand and grinned widely at him.

"Welcome, welcome! You're new here, I see. A shinobi of the Leaf, eh? It must have taken some courage to come down and train with the "normal" people!" The guy laughed to himself at his little joke, but Zephyr just stood there with the same facial expression on his face. He didn't know what to expect.

"You've come to the right place if you wish to hone your skills. In fact, I think for a shinobi, especially one so young, I can teach you myself! I'm Master Chi, the owner of the dojo. Sit in in one of my classes and I'll convince you to join the dojo." Zephyr stared at him blankly, but nodded. Anything to get stronger or better in any of the areas of shinobi abilities, he supposed. The guy seemed too enthusiastic, though. Master Chi led him to a chair and ushered him to sit before walking to the back of the dojo and stomping his foot on the ground.

Immediately, everyone stopped what they were doing. This man held a lot of influence and respect from these people. Zephyr smiled. This was going to be fun. Master Chi quickly went over a thirty-minute instruction period on an advanced maneuver. Zephyr sat and watched the class try and replicate it after twenty minutes of instruction, and another ten minutes of him personally helping everyone. These guys were good. Real good. Zephyr himself doubted his ability to even attempt that. He wasn't that flexible.

Zephyr ended up waiting another half hour until nearly everyone in the dojo got it. The students were teaching the ones that didn't quite understand it fully, so the master had time to walk over and talk to Zephyr.

"So, what do you think?" he asked grinning. Zephyr nodded.

"It looks really cool. How do I sign up?" Master Chi ushered him over to a side room. Zephyr followed quickly. The room wasn't that big, but it was enough for two people to fight in easily. Master Chi took to one side of the room, and Zephyr stayed on the front side.

"Show me your abilities, young one. That's all you have to do."

2 / 4
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Welcome to the Jungle (Mission; Complete) Empty Re: [Solved]Welcome to the Jungle (Mission; Complete)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Zephyr gulped. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of this highly-skilled man. However, he had to try. He closed his eyes and began to focus-

"And no jutsu, either. Pure hand-to-hand." Zephyr sighed, and then opened his eyes again. He blasted off from the ground towards the master, leading with a right hook. However, as the master defended against it, he shrunk his arm back and spun backwards and sliced his boot through the air. The master was well prepared for such a deception. With his left hand he stopped Zephyr's boot from coming into contact with his face.

"Not bad," he said, and then let go of the youngster's foot. Zephyr jumped back and then sprung forward again, leading with the same arm. However, this time when he pulled it back, he swung his foot around again, but in a feint. He then spun himself in the air and attacked his his other foot. The master was just too good for him, however. He blocked every single attack, even the feints. He was too fast, too strong, and too experienced for Zephyr. The Uchiha Genin gritted his teeth and retreated again. What was it going to take to strike him?

3 / 4
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Luckily, Zephyr didn't have to spend an hour figuring it out. The instructor laughed heartily and then said, "Well, you've got spirit, I'll give you that. And plenty of potential... Alright, you can join. You can learn a lot from me, I bet." Zephyr's frown turned upside down. He was never really good at Taijutsu, so this would be great for getting some good hand-to-hand training. The Uchiha kid bowed in respect to his new master.

"Alright, the rules: Lose the jacket. It looks stupid and it's just extra weight." The jacket could not possibly be removed faster.

"Lighter clothes. I have some spare karate gis that might fit you in the back. They're clean, don't worry." Zephyr nodded.

"Be respectful, help your peers, and accept their help. That's pretty much it. This dojo is founded on respect and dedication, as well as humility. You have to be able to accept help when you need it, and when someone else needs it, you are expected to help. That way, everyone learns." Zephyr nodded again. He liked the idea of being in the dojo more and more the more he thought about it.

"We're open every weekday. I'll be seeing you tomorrow, then?" Zephyr nodded again, then said, "If I don't have a mission, anyways." Master Chi nodded smiling, and Zephyr bowed again before grabbing his jacket and running out of the place through a side door. He couldn't wait to get home and practice on his own some more, so he would be better prepared tomorrow...

4 / 4
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Approved 10 RTP gained
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down