Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikari Mi

3 posters

Go down

Hikari Mi  Empty Hikari Mi

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 am

Name: Hikari Mi
Nickname: Kari
Sex: Female

Personality:

In the Academy Kari was almost friends with everyone she had encountered, thus becoming very popular. As a genin she still kept her friendly attitude towards people even her squad members until they had disputes. Kari has a very disruptive disposition when angry or upset being the complete opposite of her friendly side. When angry she'll say anything to hurt anyone or get under their skin and doesnt think twice about what she says until the moment after she cools down.

Kari is also a bit slow, very book smart but at times lacks simple common sense. It puts a smile on her friends faces but at the sametime it makes her look like a child or very naive about situations. Her serious and attentive side is what makes her a very good leader when the chance shows itself. She is understanding and very forgiving to anyone until betrayed. It takes alot for Hikari to break down or cry she will carry alot of her burdens quietly without sharing them to just anyone...gaining her trust is hard but worth it in the end. She is a friend that is always going to have someones back and scold them when they are in the wrong.

Kari has one pet peeve though...she doesn't like being touched all too often by people she just met or are getting to know. She feels safer at a personal space distance.

Appearance:

Hikari:

Hikari has blue eyes, long dark brown hair. She is in her late teen years and is average height for a girl her age. Her eyes are very expressive, so figuring out her mood isn't a problem. Her stance is usually calm but attentive, Hikari almost always has a smile on her face.

Hikari wears a sleeveless white shirt with a blue pattern on her shirt. The strings in the front are not tied but its tight enough to where they wouldn't come undone unless with force. She wears a darker blue skirt thats clipped together by two silver locks. Underneath the skirt she wears fishnet shorts while her hands sport fingerless gloves with bandages around her wrist and up a few inches. Her choice of sandals are pure white similar to Tsunades except without the heels.

Weapon(s): None

Ninja Tools:
Kunai x10
Wire x30ft
Scroll x1

History:

As a child Hikari was very innocent and naive, back then she wasn't considered one of the cool kids and was often made fun of for her short boyish looking hair. She never fought back when the kids made fun of her instead she just held it in while her heart stung from their words. This had serverely crippled her confidence. Besides that Hikari has lived in a happy home where both her parents work, her father was a ninja tool shop owner and her mother worked training messenger birds for the Leaf Shinobi. Needless to say Hikari was always around the world of Shinobi.

When Hikari was enrolled in the Academy she was very shy and withdrawn taking in all her surrondings for a bit. After about a week that all changed. She had found her voice threw meeting a very special girl who would be her bestfriend for the next couple of years Airi. After befriend Airi it wasn't an issue for her to talk to anyone or befriend some of the kids in the academy over the years.

A couple of weeks before the simple Genin exam, Hikari and Airi were training with Airi's parents who were Shinobi at the time. Airi's mom suggested that the two spar while they watch and give pointers here and there. The girls agreed and began to fight, but in the middle of sparring Airi's mom noticed that Airi's physical attacks weren't even bothering Hikari. She didn't hault the spar until both girls stood across from eachother and light reflected off of Hikari's arm. Her mom looked at Airi's father who looked just as surprised as she was, they asked Hikari when could she do that and the girl simply replied as long as she could remember.

That same night the two pairs of parents sat at the table while Airi's parents explained what rare Kekkei Genkai their daughter possessed. Hikari's mom spoke up saying that she wasn't originally from the Leaf rather the Water village, her parents were refugees seeking a place to start over. So they all concluded that someone on her side of the family had possessed this technique.

Word had spread fast about Hikari's rare ability and people from school were not only coming up to her but wanting to befriend her as well. Her friendly personality made it easy for them to get close to her, this however was making Airi a bit jealous that her friend was getting all the positive attention.

After passing the exam Hikari was now a full fledged Genin with a squad and leader. Airi surprisingly was in her team as well. They both believed that they weren't going to be in a group especially Hikari when sensing that their freindship was starting to fade away.

Months went by and Hikari and her team was enrolled in the Chunin exams everything was running smoothly until the bestfriends were matched up against eachother. It was a long battle but in the end Hikari was victorious, this however was a bittersweet moment for her for as soon as the battle ended their relationship had shifted downward. Airi stated that they were no longer close and that she vowed to show everyone Hikari wasn't as special as they made her out to be, just another freak. Those words cut deep in Hikari only to leave her keeping anyone at a distance trusting wise as well as physical such as hugging or touching.

After passing those exams Hikari is now taking time to perfect and learn more about her Kekkei Genkai since she knows no one else in the village that can help her advance and take steps forward with her abilities, sometimes she does wonder if Airi was right though...is she really a freak?

Years went by and after meeting the love of her life Rikuo at the age of thirteen many things have been runnning smoothly and she has been much happier. She is proud to say that the battle she had with her bestfriend/Rival Aiko Uchiha made Ko reach her third toma. Kari loves to push people to their limit and make them stronger. Right now though with the help of her boyfriend she is making a solid name for herself as the Crystal Goddess of Konoha.

- - - - -

Village: Leaf
Title: Jounin
Element: Shoton
Fighting Style: Ninjutsu Major, Taijutsu Minor
Kekkei Genkai: Shōton - Crystal Release

RPTs: 1,000 / 2,000 for S-Rank

Jutsu: 27 / 36

Ninjutsu:

Supplementary:

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Taijutsu:
Style:

Genjutsu:

C Rank:

B rank:

- - - - -

Mission History:

D: 0
C: 2
B: 1
A: 0
S: 0

- - - - -

OOC Info:
My OOC username is Nicole.
You can contact me by PM or Email.
I found the site by Looking on forumotion to find a place to rp.

Last edited by Hikari Mi on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Hikari Mi  Empty Re: Hikari Mi

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Hello Hikari,

- Genin start at E.
- Shoton will have to be approved first - I'm working on that.
- If you have your custom Kekkei Genkai element, you can only have that one. Remove Water.
- What is Chakra Release? I don't recall that jutsu.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi Zeffy! (if I can call you that),

-Oh my bad ^^' I'll change it
-okay though Shoton isn't really a custom Kekkei Genkai its Canon
-I'll remove it, I think I just forgot to delete because i was tossing between the two
-anddddd I ment Chakra Transfer
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah, everyone calls me Zeffy. I have no problem with it.

Shoton isn't Canon. It was not in the Manga, as far as I can recall. I'd love it if you could prove me otherwise, though.

I can't help but think that Chakra Transfer is almost worthless for a RP forum from the description given on the Naruto wikia. I don't think I'd make it a Canon jutsu by any means. You're welcome to have it as your own Custom jutsu if you really wanted it, I suppose. It'd probably be C-rank.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 am

Zeffy, Shoton is indeed apart of the Naruto universe. Although it is not in the manga it has appeared in the Anime used by Guren, one of Orochimaru's lackeys. Info about it can be found here if you need proof; http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Release

I don't see why you it wouldn't be allowed, unless we're just using manga only stuff. It's also called Crystal Release.
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Yeah, I know Guren used it... In Filler. If we allow this, then we have to allow things like the Soul Village jutsu which is FUBAR. ._.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Soooo should we consider it a custom so we can avoid anything like this again?
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Yeah. I posted in the Shoton thread - please read it if you have not. When the whole Shoton KKG is approved, and you follow the instructions I listed before, we should be good to go to have you approved.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:05 am

Alright. I can now approve this.

Hikari Mi  Stock-vector-quality-seal-of-approval-vector-51500395