Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sota Hyuuga

2 posters

Go down

Sota Hyuuga Empty Sota Hyuuga

Post by Sota Hyuuga Wed May 02, 2012 3:24 am

Name:  Sota Hyuuga
Nickname(s):  Sota
Sex:  Male

Personality: Sota is a bit of a wild card. It's hard to read him. More or less he is usualy a goof ball. Everything is practically a game to him, or a puzzle rather. Always thinking outside the box, Sota can sometimes seem to be mad. The truth is that he is quite grounded, and sane. He is very perceptive and doesn't like unwanted surpriises. 

Sota Hyuuga Bd53fbfa
Appearance: Sota, aside from his wild, white hair, has the appearance of a traditional member of the Hyuuga clan. Slim, athletic build and light toned skin and "white" eyes. His hair in the other hand, sets him apart from the rest of his clan. Sota is easy to spot in a crowd o Hyuugas by his white hair, tamed the best way that he can.

Apparel/Armour: For movement purposes, Sota usuallIujiy wears minimal clothing as well as form fitting shirts and such. As an aid to his handling of his Bo staff, he wears sleeves that stretch from his hands to just above his elbow, that reduce friction and help maintain momentum and such during combat.

Weapon(s): Steel Bo staff approximately the same height as Sota

Ninja Tools:
Kunai - 2
Senbon - 5
Shuriken - 5 
Explosive Tags - 5
Wire - 10ft
Scroll - 1 (Shuriken- 5)

History:During time in Konoha, Jiraiya had been in company with a young Hyuuga woman from the main family. The two formed a friendship. She respected him greatly and looked up to him, as did seemingly anyone who knew who him, or of him. They became increasingly close time afte time, until out of the blue, the young Hyuuga woman confronted Jiraiya and severed their ties. There was no way they could be anything more than what they had been. He had his own destiny that she could never be apart of and she knew that. For him she would only be a henderance. They agreed that they should both go thier seperate ways. Unknown to Jiraiya, the young Hyuuga's deciding factor had been that she had become with child.

Some time later she gave birth to a son, Hyuuga Sota. His birth had caused the Hyuuga elders to become hesitant towards he and his mother. With out a doubt Sota would be branded as a Branch family member. Sota's hair was completely white, and a bit wild. It was clear that Sota's mother finaly confess the idenity of her son's father to the elders and Sota. She confessed that she had hidden the truth in fear that either living under his fathers shadow or the pressures of the expectations of others would taint the goodness in his heart that made Sota who he was. She did her best to explain it in a way that Sota could understand and still remain as humble as he always had been. Sota understood, but didn't see it as a presure or a shadow to live under. He only saw it as a goal to live by. Shockingly it was not a goal of power but a goal of honor, to do what he needed to do to help keep his village safe. 

Despite the negativity that fell upon Sota, as the oddball Hyuuga, his heart was considerably filled with light. Nothing seemed to get him down, much like a child. Even as he grew he seemed to maintain that child's veiw of the world. He always seemed to remain humble.

His dream was to become a shinobi. The thought of going to the academy, brought the light in his eyes to full veiw. Upon being accepted to the academy, the Hyuuga compound was practically turned upside down. He would ask any of the elder Hyuuga's to help him in his training. Some were willing to help, more so than others. Sota pushed himself, wanting to live up to his Clans name aswell as his fathers. Analyzing everything that was taught, down to the slightest detail. He always felt like there wasn't enough time for him to learn enough. Sota took to studying books and learning concepts of chakra, jutsu and applications of each along with weapons. Sota began to take interest in the Bo staff, and as a gift received a steel staff from his mother. Sota trained with it as much as possible.

After graduating the academy Sota really began to blossom as a genin. Though he wasn't quite a genius, his Shinobi foundation was remakably solid. Sota excelled in his ninjutsu, all the while constantly studying anything and everything related to chakra. On many of his missions, Sota had come across here say and rumors of secret techniques, unique techniques and some things that he himself never even imagined. Not knowing how to defend against these things really got to Sota. He began keeping track of other jutsu's in books. even though he himself could not perform them.

- - - - -

Village:  Konohagakure
Title:  Genin
Element:  Fire
Fighting Style: Ninjutsu - Major / Taijutsu - Minor 
Kekkei Genkai: Hyuuga Clan - Byakugan

RPTs:  0 / 60 For D Rank

Kekkei Genkai:

- - - - -

Jutsu: 2 / 6

Supplementary:

Ninjutsu:
D Rank:

Taijutsu:
D Rank:

Genjutsu:
D Rank:

- - - - -

OOC Info:
My OOC username is Sota.
You can contact me by Sideburnsmerk@yahoo.com.
I found the site by advertisement on another site.

Last edited by Sota on Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sota Hyuuga
Sota Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Sota Hyuuga Empty Re: Sota Hyuuga

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed May 02, 2012 9:37 pm

I see nothing wrong with this but I would Recomend not starting with the Summoning jutsu as their not allowed yet the rules are still being worked on but other then that your good and if you want to keep it i'll Aapprove
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sota Hyuuga Wed May 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Ok I Changed it. I was under the impression that it was also needed for scrolls too. Sorry about that lol
Sota Hyuuga
Sota Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 pm

For weapons from another Place like how Naruto brought his Clones to face Pain but not for Weapons from scrolls that's Fuinjutsu diffrent but anyway off topic slightly.

Approved you can start Rping and i'll ask Zephy to do what he has too other then that your good to go.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down