Task - Protect The Chickens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Rank: D

Type: Task

Client: Farmer

Minimum Posts: 3

Points Rewarded: 10

Description: The farmer's chickens have been attacked by a pack of wild boars. The farmer wants to protect his chickens by asking the shinobi to get rid of the boars in any way they see fit.

(0/3)

_________________

"Soon all will fear the deep dark waters for the ruler of all sharks lurks beneath, The Megalodon will devour and thrash all who tread in its waters."- Kodaisame Hoshigaki
avatar
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Member

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Gresham, Oregon

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin
Rank: D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Jinpachi Yuki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:18 am

Rank: D
Type: Task
Client: Farmer
Minimum Posts: 3
Points Rewarded: 10
Description: The farmer's chickens have been attacked by a pack of wild boars. The farmer wants to protect his chickens by asking the shinobi to get rid of the boars in any way they see fit.

(0/3)


Last edited by Jinpachi Yuki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"You can look into my eyes, and you will see nothing but the emptiness and disappointment of this life. The chill that I will strike into you with the next blow will be the last thing you feel, in fact, you can call me Cold." -Jinpachi Yuki
avatar
Jinpachi Yuki
Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit
Title: Genin
Rank: E

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 am

Kodaisame's new task actually involved a little wet work. Apparently some farmers chickens have been getting slaughtered by some wild boar that have been running around nearby. Jinpachi and I are to deal with these animals as we see fit. He waits by the path upon a nearby rock, waiting for his comrade to show so they can go speak with the farmer about where the boars location could be.

"I wonder if Jinpachi was able to do anything with that ice claymore last time I saw that thing it was as small as a kunai. After this mission I'll finally be able to get some more training in and learn some new Jutsu. Hopefully the missions I take on after this will be more challenging. Hunting these boars will be a challenge but I'm looking for something bigger to hunt."

Kodaisame decides to summon a water clone and meditate while he continues to wait for Jinpachi.

(1/3)

_________________

"Soon all will fear the deep dark waters for the ruler of all sharks lurks beneath, The Megalodon will devour and thrash all who tread in its waters."- Kodaisame Hoshigaki
avatar
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Member

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Gresham, Oregon

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin
Rank: D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Jinpachi Yuki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 am

After resupplying and getting everything ready to hunt these boar with Kodaisame, Jinpachi thinks of the last time he saw his good friend.

Last time I saw him, I got that ice claymore and told him I would work on it, I'll try to recoat it, try to extend it more too. Soon, it'll be it's own sword. I wonder if I could make one for myself, or find a sword that can manipulate the cold, or even make my own sword of never melting ice.

Jinpachi readies himself and takes off down a path. About five meters out, Jinpachi notices two shadows on the ground, but no one close. Jinpachi looks up and notices the silhouettes of two sharks. "Kodaisame! Long time no see! Look what I got for ya!" Jinpachi reaches into his back bag and finds water close by to coat the foot long ice claymore and extend it to about 14 inches. "Here ya go, I hope you can use this, I tried to chisel the edges so that you can actually slash with it. Try it out on these branches." Jinpachi motions towards the branches.

(1/3)

_________________

"You can look into my eyes, and you will see nothing but the emptiness and disappointment of this life. The chill that I will strike into you with the next blow will be the last thing you feel, in fact, you can call me Cold." -Jinpachi Yuki
avatar
Jinpachi Yuki
Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit
Title: Genin
Rank: E

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:03 am

Kodaisame jumps down with his clone and takes the 14 inch ice claymore from Jinpachi. He looks in the direction of a big tree, grabs his long sword and gives it to his clone. "Now go and cut me a nice branch from about twenty-feet up." His clone puts chakra into its feet and with long sword in hand starts running up the tree. About twenty-feet up his clone cuts a nice sized branch off, throws the sword back down towards the base of the tree and releases.

Meanwhile Kodaisame runs forward and jumps up about ten feet to meet the branch in mid-air. The ice claymore cuts the branch directly in half with deadly force and precision. He lands on his feet, heads over and picks up his long sword. With his long sword on his back Kodaisame decides to put the ice blade sideways on his lower back and walks over to Jinpachi.

"I truly respect the blade that you have made for me it is accurate and in my capable hands very deadly. Even though I rarely do this I will appreciate what you have done for me."

With that, Kodaisame puts out his fist and awaits Jinpachi's response.

(2/3)

_________________

"Soon all will fear the deep dark waters for the ruler of all sharks lurks beneath, The Megalodon will devour and thrash all who tread in its waters."- Kodaisame Hoshigaki
avatar
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Member

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Gresham, Oregon

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin
Rank: D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Jinpachi Yuki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Jinpachi bumps Kodaisame's fist back and stretches his arms upward towards the sky. "Good job, that Water Clone is impressive, maybe you could teach me that sometime." Jinpachi and Kodaisame proceed to walk towards the farm from where the mission had been posted from.

After traveling down the path and talking between each other and formulating a plan, Jinpachi and Kodaisame go to meet with the farmer. "Hello, my name is Cold, and this is Kodaisame, we have accepted your mission to dispatch of the boars. Do you know where they have been staying?" The farmer, happy to see them, replies to Jinpachi, "Thank you again so very much for coming, they have been splitting into two groups and meeting up on a raid to attack and take some chickens."

Jinpachi and Kodaisame wait for the boars to come after the chickens, after the boars come for the chickens, Jinpachi tells Kodaisame, "You take two away, and I will get the other two the other way. Meet up back here after the targets are dealt with. Ice Style: Flying Deathly Water Needles!" Needles shoot in between the boars and the chickens and Jinpachi chakra bursts to the second biggest boar and kicks it in the side of the head.

(2/3)


_________________

"You can look into my eyes, and you will see nothing but the emptiness and disappointment of this life. The chill that I will strike into you with the next blow will be the last thing you feel, in fact, you can call me Cold." -Jinpachi Yuki
avatar
Jinpachi Yuki
Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit
Title: Genin
Rank: E

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 am

After using Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Jutsu) Kodaisame and his water clone quickly distract the largest boar and a smaller sized one. With the two boars trailing him and his clone they head into the nearby forest. He decides to go about fifty feet in but has his clone stop about fifteen feet before him while he goes on ahead for a second. As both boars charge straight for the water clone it puts its hands together to form the shape of a pistol and points its index finger at the smaller one "Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu)."

A powerful water bullet comes blasting out of the water clones index finger, hitting the smaller boar directly in the face sending it flying into a tree after which falls to its base unconsious. The clone however is smashed and reverted back into water by the large and very strong boars tusk's. The large boar continues the war path toward the enemy not knowing that it will soon meet its end.

Kodaisame sees the large boar heading toward him and pulls the long sword with his right hand pointed straight forward. With his left hand he pulls out the ice claymore and holds the hilt upside down tip facing to the ground. Instead of waiting the last few feet Kodaisame uses the Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique), he flickers directly left of the boar and turns sideways. Before the boar can have time to do anything he stabs down through the boars back with the ice claymore and with quick deadly accuracy with the long sword cuts the boars head clean off.

Once done with the kill Kodaisame walks over and finishes off the unconsious small boar, after cleaning up his weapons and putting them away he decides to head back to the farm to see how Jinpachi dealt with his two boars. "I hope those boars didn't get the best of him. Jinpachi is kinda clumsy sometimes." Kodaisame grins and chuckles to himself for a brief moment.

(3/3)

_________________

"Soon all will fear the deep dark waters for the ruler of all sharks lurks beneath, The Megalodon will devour and thrash all who tread in its waters."- Kodaisame Hoshigaki
avatar
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Member

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Gresham, Oregon

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin
Rank: D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Jinpachi Yuki on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 pm

The boar rampages at Jinpachi, the smallest boar shaken and scared. Jinpachi continues dodging out of way from the tusks. Pinned against a tree, he chakra bursts up the tree and lands on the boar as it rams into the tree that shakes up boar. Jinpachi unsheathes his sword and flips forward in front of the boar, slicing at the base of it's neck, cutting deep into it's throat, drowning it in it's own blood.

The other boar, still scared, sees the bigger one get taken down. It charges headstrong into Jinpachi, it was now seemingly more bold. Jinpachi jumps over a couple feet and grabs the boar, picks it up and turns it into the field. "Mission complete." Jinpachi awaits Kodaisame with the chickens and farmer.

(3/3)

_________________

"You can look into my eyes, and you will see nothing but the emptiness and disappointment of this life. The chill that I will strike into you with the next blow will be the last thing you feel, in fact, you can call me Cold." -Jinpachi Yuki
avatar
Jinpachi Yuki
Member

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit
Title: Genin
Rank: E

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:37 am

After meeting up with Jinpachi they bid farewell to the farmer and head back towards the mist. On the way he speaks to Jinpachi.

"That ice claymore is turning out to be quite a weapon. It penetrated through one of those boar with ease, for giving me such a good weapon. Im going to do somethong I never thought would happen, id be willing to train you in one of my jutsu. Not now but soon, I have some important training that I must attend to. Until then try to not get yourself killed."

With that they bump fists and Kodaisame dashes back to the Hidden Mist eager to start his new Jutsu training.

(4/3)

_________________

"Soon all will fear the deep dark waters for the ruler of all sharks lurks beneath, The Megalodon will devour and thrash all who tread in its waters."- Kodaisame Hoshigaki
avatar
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Member

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 27
Location : Gresham, Oregon

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin
Rank: D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Rikuo Namikaze on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 am

Mission complite 10 RTP gained

_________________

Rikuo Namikaze
avatar
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Posts : 457
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 27

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin
Rank: S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Task - Protect The Chickens

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum