Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Chance Encounter - Page 2 Empty A Chance Encounter

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kari was leaning against the bars of one of the bridges in the village. She was looking over at her reflection in the water. Rikuo said over and over that she was pretty, beautiful and whatever else he could think of. Kari smiled lightly actually believing him. What were the chances of that fateful encounter ending up in a blossoming relationship like theirs. Her eyes then looked at the necklace he had given her which made her giggle a little. Kari knew that she would never lose it seeing as it already meant just as much to her as it did him.

"Who would've thought I'd run into you Hikari, why are you looking at yourself hmm?" Just then her old friend yet new enemy Airi seemed to stand there with her hands crossed over her chest with two other girls that did not look familiar at all.

Hikari, hearing the familiar voice, turned her head and blinked a bit at Airi's words. This made her push herself away from the gate and stand there a bit just staring at Airi and the girls. This wasn't someone she remembered helping her out so long ago. For the sake of Airi's health Kari hoped that Rikuo would come soon as they said there were going to meet here. "Airi, it's none of your business, what do you want?"

Just then one of the girls gasped pointing to Hikari's neck, "Isn't that Rikuo's necklace?! How'd you get it?!!!" Airi and the girls blinked then a sense of jealousy came over all of them. Airi then spoke, "So not only do you think your special but you are getting real comfy with our crush? You make me sick.."

Kari took a deep breath before setting her hands on her hips, "You make me sick too Airi, get over yourself.."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Encounter

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as the two of them walked towards the store and Rikuo was happy that the two of them were able to just walk around with out a care in the world. At least untill she snapped her fingers and told Rikuo that they day he was scared of had finaly come at last. This was the night that Rikuo was going to have to meet Kari's father and he couldn't help but gulp and hang his head slightly Rikuo was nervous about today what if her Father didn't aprrove of him and forbade him from seeing her anymore Rikuo was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to take that. He offred Kari a smile and tryed to keep his Nervousness out of his eyes and grin as he answered her. "Well I guess I couldn't avoid this for ever Right Kari=chan what Time should I show up at."
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 pm

"Oh Rikuo.." Kari stopped once the were at the entrance of the shop and hugged him as tight as she could before kissing his lips for a while. Pulling away Kari smiled up at him once more happily, [color=#33CCFF]"Dad already likes you. I promise." With that she had took his hand once more before walking in store seeing her dad. "Hi Daddy! How is everything going?"

Her dad looked at her then Rikuo smirking while sharpining a Kunai. "Everything is going smoothly my little water lilly, how are you and Rikuo?" He grinned over at Rikuo before chuckling a bit, the kid did seem a bit nervous when it came to speaking to him. "Kari, your mother needs you home to help with dinner. I can trust you to take her straight home can't I?" Kari giggled looking at her dad while fixing a few things on the shelves. "Daddy be nice."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Rikuo quickly took a deep breath to calm himself before he and Kari entered the store and smiled when she hugged him and returned the kiss when she gave him aquick one to help and calm him down. Rikuo couldn't help but give the store a quick once over as the two of them entered the store and when Kari and her dad talked Rikuo browesed a few of the weapons that were on display. When Kari's dad asked if Rikuo could be trusted to take her straight home Rikuo gave a nod before he spoke. "Yes sir you can count on me" Rikuo took Kari'shand so he could lead her and waited for her to take the first step to leave.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm

"See you soon dad! Be careful, you know you can be clumsy with a few things sometimes." As her dad laughed Kari walked out the store with Rikuo and looking up at him. "I noticed you were quiet, and liked a few things you saw in there." Hikari couldn't help but think this situation was funny a bit, Rikuo never seemed nervous about anything but when it came to her father he was terrified.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but sigh as the two of them walked out of the store he didn't know why but he just felt nervous when ever it came to Kari's father and when he knew the conversation would be about his relationship with her. What if he thought that Rikuo the Orphan boy wasn't good enough for her Rikuo didn't like having these doubts in his mind he loved her and she loved him why did he think that her parents wouldn't approve of him Rikuo was sure he was skilled enough and he knew he would be able to provide for her if they ever got married Rikuo breathed a sigh of reflife as the two of them walked together towards her house.

Rikuo nodded when the two of them were walking and she spoke before he answered her. "Don't worry Kari-chan I was just thinking about some stuff and ya your dad had a lot of nice weapons I may have to go shopping their soon." Rikuo said this softly and placed his armaround Kari's shoulder so they could walk closely together as they made their way towards he house.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Kari wrapped her hand around his waist when he wrapped his around her shoulder. As they walked to the house it was a complete silence which she didn't really mind. When arriving at the house Kari pulled him with her inside while her mom was in the kitchen. Hikari was the spitting image of her mother except for the fact her mom had brown eyes. She had gotten her eye color from her father and the hair from her mom. With a smile Hikari looked at her mother as they entered the kitchen. "Yes ma'am?" That when when her mom turned around smiling sweetly at the two, "Oh my, I didnt notice how tall Rikuo was until now, since I have only seen him at night. Her mother giggled before looking at the two, "You two sit in the living room and get comforable. Let Rikuo relax a bit, the poor boy must be nervous..by the way Rikuo just call me Aya." Aya smiled a smile that resembled Kari's before shooing them into the living room.

Hikari nodded and walked into the living room hoping Rikuo would follow seeing as her mother was the best at calming anyone down.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but smile he allowed his nervousness to vanish for a bit just because he was walking with Kari and right now that was all that mattered to him was that he was with the Girl he had fallen for. Rikuo chuckled when she dragged him into the kitchen and he saw her mother he couldn't help but notice how much like her Mother Kari looked the only diffrence was the eyes Kari had her fathers eyes. Rikuo smiled to Aya and when she said that she had never noticed how tall he was he couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he rubbed the back of his head. When she told him to call her eye he nodded and before he could form a response she gave him a smile which reminded him of Kari and was shooed out of the kitchen and towards the living room.

Rikuo was able to calm himself down more and when they reached the living room took a seat on the couch with Kari. "Alright well this is nice at least your mom seems to like me" Rikuo said this with his normal grin as he sat beside Kari on the couch.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Hikari laughed a little when hearing Rikuo mention her mom liking him. She rubbed the back of her head while blushing a bit. "Well thats because I told her about the night we met when you took me out on our first date. So she knows how much of a gentlmen you are." Kari rested her head on his arm while holding his hand and just relaxed. This was really calming to actually have him around her house, her mom didnt seem to mind it one bit either.

After awhile dinner was ready and her dad walked inside the house smirking,"My two favorite women I'm home!" He walked into the kitchen but before entering saw a bundle of bright golden hair and raised an eyebrow while Aya kissed his cheek. "He's here already?" Aya nodded while she instructed her daughter and Rikuo to sit at the dinner table. "Yes dear, cut him some slack you know. I remember you getting overly nervous about meeting my parents. You nearly passed out." She laughed a little causing Hikari to laugh a bit while sitting at the table while her father was coming to take his seat. "That was different, your dad was quiet and never said much."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 am

Rikuo couldn't help but allow his head to rest against Kari's as the two of them sat on the couch while her mother made Dinner and Rikuo couldn't help but enjoy himself in the peace of the situation as the two of them enjoyed each others company. Rikuo smiled as Kari told him the reason that her mother liked him and he couldn't help but chuckle as she saud it he remembered their meeting and how the date had gone and how the two off them had sat ontop of the Hokage monument as they watched the sun go down. Rikuo looked to his side and smiled as he noticed his mothers necklace around her neck. In that Second the fear that Rikuo felt vanished he knew that he would do anything to prove that he was wrothy of Kari that necklace was proof of that.

Rikuo smiled when Kari's mother told them to sit at the dinner table and like on their first date Rikuo pulled out Kari's chair for her and pushed her back in when she sat down. Rikuo then sat down across from her so he would be within reaching range of her and so that her father could easily talk to Rikuo during the meal and Rikuo wouldn't have to really turn his head. Rikuo listened to what Kari's father had said and took a quick glance at the Necklace around Kari's neck and that was all it took Rikuo's Nervousness vanished and he summoned the same Calm he used in battle and summoned his grin he was ready for this.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Kari kissed his cheek lightly before sitting in the chair that he had pulled out and pushed in for her once she was sitting in it. This was the going to run smoothly in her mind besides her father knew better than to ruin her happiness. If Hikari wasn't happy she let everyone know that with the wrath that was inherited from her mother. As Aya fixed the table along with bringing the food to the table Hikari was the first to fix a plate...which was for Rikuo. The food consisted of a choice of salmon and steak, with rice and vegetables as a side dish.

She set his food infront of him before fixing everyone else's plate. Kari finally fixed her own and began eating while a soft smile was sent towards Rikuo with a wink as well. That was when Aya, her mother, started to ask the first question. "I am curious as to how you two met..care to explain?" Her father looked up from his plate and smirked a bit.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Rikuo smiled when Kari gave him a slight peckon the cheek and pushed her chair in before taking his own seat across from her. He smiled and thanked her when she gave him his plate and waited for everyone else before he began to eat along side them. Rikuo couldn't help but admit that the food was good Kari's mother was a good cook and he found that he hadn;t enjoyed a meal like this since he had started dating Kari he guessed that it was because he had always ate alone and just enjoyed the company of other people. Rikuo raised his head when Aya asked how Rikuo and Kari had met and noticed that this had aslo gotten her Father's attention. Rikuo sallowed his food before he answered her. "Well we met in the Acadamy but we never really talked to eachother before that day in the park. I had been walking around the park trying to figure something out to do for the day and sat down on a bench when the next thing I know my crush from the acadamy appears behind me asking if she can join me. I of course say yes and after we sat talking for a bit I asked her for dinner and she agreed we went and had a nice meal and I took her to my favorite spots in the village. We sat and watched the sunset and then I walked her home and the rest you know." Rikuo said this with a grin as he was sure Kari may be blushing as Rikuo spoke of the time together.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm

With every sentence Rikuo spoke the redder her face got while chewing her food and swallowing it. Where'd the shy Rikuo go Kari had no clue but this one seemed to have no problem telling her parents everything. Her dad looked over at her and raised an eyebrow before chuckling at his daughters reaction then clearing his throat before asking his question. But before he could Aya looked over at Rikuo with a smile, "How cute, my daughter is dating a Namikaze. Hard to believe since your clansmen are the most sought after. You must have tons of fangirls!" She laughed a bit along with Hikari who nodded, "He does mom he does." Aya grinned looking over at her husband, "I am not surprised, don't let this guy across the table scare you sweetie. He is a big soft teddy bear and likes you. He's just trying to scare you is all."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but grin as Kari's slowly got redder he still found it cute when ever she blushed but he slightly frowened when Aya mentioned his clansmen it was true they were highly sought after and Rikuo being the last one left was a pain at times. When Aya mentioned fan girls and Kari confiremed it Rikuo chuckled before he gave Kari a slight wink ."I never really like fan girls because I was able to get the girl of my dreams" Rikuo smiled when Aya told him not to be scared of Kari's father and he gave her a nodded as he got ready for Kari's father to probaly begin drilling him on his realationship with Kari.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Kari giggled when he winked at her while the blush was showing still. But then hearing her father speak she quieted down and began eating again. "So do you intend on treating my daughter right? Never hurt her because of these fan girls? Make her worry or be selfish? Whenever she stays over your house at some point she is not allowed in the same room with you when it comes to sleeping alright? I was a young boy once." Hikari turned red looking over at her dad, "DADDY!" Aya gasped though she couldn't help but smile, "Tanzaku Mi! You apologize for embarassing your daughter!" Aya tried her best to hold in her laughter but this was too priceless.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Rikuo regreted taking a drink because the second he herad Kari's dad mentioned Kari sleeping at his house he choked on it he quickly got himself under control so that he could answer Kari' father. He cleared his thorat before he looked Kari's father dead in the eye to make sure his point got a across clearly summoning the stern gaze and tone of Voice that the Fourth Hokage had used when he needed to make something clear with out any room for doubt. "Mr Mi I have nothing but love and respect for your daugther and have no intention of hurting her I would die before that happend and if a time should come were Hikari should spend the night at my house then I promise you I will build a second room if I have to so you know she is safe. As far as Fan girls go I see what they do involving me as a poor choice as their are probaly a lot better things they can do with their time then trying to gain my affections as my heart already belongs to someone no matter what they try". Rikuo said this with a fire in his eye and felt almost as if the Fourth had lended him the courage to stand up for his Relationship with Kari no matter the odds.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Kari looked away from them all pushing the plate away. She had clearly lost her appetite when he father had suggested that. When Rikuo started talking her eyes couldn't help but look over to him and she had seen something that was quiet rare around him..that stern gaze and commanding voice. Her and Aya blinked as they listened to him then once he finished making it clear about him and Hikari they both turned their heads to look at her father. Tanzaku blinked just for a second before smiling and laughing loudly, "I have no more questions for you then Hokage, you'll make a fine one indeed." He nodded giving Rikuo a accepting look before smiling over at his daughter, "He's a keeper." Hikari giggled before smiling back at her dad then looked over at Rikuo.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but sigh in rilef when Kari's dad had started to laugh and he rubbed the back of his head slightly at the look that both Kari and Aya were giveing him was it really that odd for him to act like what he wanted to be one day. Rikuo couldn't help the grin that came to his face when Kari's dad told Kari that he was a keeper and when he had called him Hokage and said he would make a fine one Rikuo rubbed the back of his head out of a slight amount of embaresment before he looked at Kari and gave he his normal warm smile. He was happy that both of her parents approved of him this meant that he would be able to keep seeing Kari and that made his happy.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:42 pm

After the meal Hikari was helping her mom clean the kitchen when Aya shook her head, "Go spend time with your boyfriend, I mean future husband." Hikari blushed brightly before rushing out the room and hugging Rikuo as he was sitting in the living room again. Her parents were in the kitchen still cleaning. "So, I think my parents agree with me. You'll be a amazing Hokage." Kari kissed him lightly after smiling.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Rikuo had enjoyed the meal but when he had tried to help clean up had been sent to the living room with the insistance that he was a guest and should be allowed to relax. Rikuo had sighed and headed to the living roomand smiled when Kari came into the room and hugged him. Rikuo quickly returned the small kiss before he grinned at her when she said that her parents thought that he would make a great Hokage but and he couldn't help but chuckle as he remembred how Aya had been glancing back and forth at Kari and Rikuo during the meal. "I don't know but i'm pretty sure your mom was hearing wedding bells during dinner" Rikuo said this with a slight chuckle as he sat back down on the couch bringing Kari with him and holding her hand.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Hikari burst into laughter when he mentioned her mother kept staring at them both during the meal. "Knowing my mom she's probably trying to invision grandkids already." She blushed a little but giggled, her mom was a bit of a weirdo at time but everyone knew that Hikari loved her mother more than anything in the world. Besides her father and Rikuo of course. "I give until i'm like twenty before she asks about you and me marrying or something. I'll have to chase more girls off when you get older and handsomer. If thats even a word. Not to mention when you go to other lands, those women might attack you." Hikari giggled a bit just thinking about it, poor Rikuo he was in for a handful.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as Kari answered and when she said Grand kids Rikuo had a slight blush but quickly got it under control as he and Kari sat and talked. Rikuo couldn't help but grin when Kari said that Aya would probaly start to askabout marriage when Kari was around 20 and he playfully chuckled before he looked into her eyes and spoke. "So I have to wait till your twenty then alright I can manage that.

Rikuo smiled when Kari said that as they got older she would probaly have to be more protective of keeping girls off of Rikuo as it would probaly get harder as they older and he gently rubbed her cheek before he spoke to her again. "Kari you never have to worry about other girls because as long as you will have me then from the top of my hair to the bottom of my feet every inch of me is yours. Rikuo said this with his normal warm grin while his Azure eyes stared into her blue one and he couldn't help but chuckle slighty.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 pm

"I know I am only twelve and all while your thirteen but it sounds like you don't want to wait until I am twenty." Kari blushed a bit while looking up at him and when he had started rubbing her cheek lightly. His hands were so soft as well as his words of reassurance. That grin he always made gave Kari a sense of security as well and she giggled slightly at his chuckle. "You have to promise you won't try and break any guys necks when I get older."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

Rikuo smiled when she said that it sounded like he didn't want to wait for her to turn twenty for them to get married and Rikuo had to admit that a lot could happen in eight years but her quickly gave her a peck on the cheek before he hugged her close to him. "Don't you worry Kari-chan i'm willing to wait a lot longer if it meant I got you as my wife. Rikuo couldn't help but smile when she asked him to try and not break to many necks of other guys as she got older and Rikuo smiled slightly. "So long as your alright with it Kari-chan I won't hurt them but if they try anything then I won't promise anything I love you Kari and all those guys better look out cuz the Yellow Flash protects his Princess." And With that Rikuo gave her the Namikaze smile which all men in his Clan used to swear a promise to the woman that they loved. Rikuo had the grin the slight head tilt to the right and his eyes closed.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 am

Kari hugged him tighter yawning a little bit when she had gotten comfortable. Her eyes half shut being sleepy from todays events and grinned a little at his words. Her eyes opened once more while looking up at seeing that classic smile all women seemed to talk about wishing to see. Rikuo was very handsome no doubt about that and she was very lucky to have him. "That has a nice ring to it Rikuo, I am never really too comfortable about guys checking me out. Makes me uncomfortable." She kissed his cheek before closing her eyes and yawning..
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:32 am

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he he hugged Kari and he gently rubbed her back as the two of them stood holding her and he couldn't help but smile when she yawned and he helped he sit down. He found that it was cute the way she rubbed her eye and he figured that it would be time for him to go soon Rikuo gave her a quick peck on the forhead as they sat together and Rikuocouldn't help but wonder what it would be like to one day marry Kari but he figured that he had a way to go before then. "Don't worry Kari i'll always be their to make you feel safe."
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next