Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) - Page 2 Empty [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Jutsu)
Description: Ninjutsu created by a rogue ninja, which eventually spread through the shinobi villages. This technique allows the user to create a clone composed of crows. The clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain the user's consciousness. This allows him / her to speak and react while in crow form.

Zephyr Uchiha
RPTs: 50 / 60 for D-Rank
Posts required: 10

RPTs gained: 10

Last edited by Zephyr Uchiha on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Aiko smiled feeling him squeeze her hand as a reassuring gesture. It felt good t know that Zeffy was in her corner no matter what and this conversation they were holding now only solidified the feeling even more. She was able to come to him about anything and even help her realize that she was very..gifted in some fields.

"You're right..I am a Uchiha and its time I started to hold myself to higher standards. But, you are stronger than me in more ways than one also. I guess a majority of my feelings are coming from our first mission, when I made that simple mistake. I just feel so..dumb Zeffy."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Zephyr let go of her hand and wrapped the same arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer. That tragedy was still fresh in his mind. That day was both sad and great - he unlocked the Sharingan, but at what cost? He thought she had died, or nearly died, in that explosion. He went ballistic after.

He shook his head. That memory should die. "Aiko... That wasn't your fault. We weren't prepared for something like that - they told us they were simple bandits. I feel bad for not protecting you from it. It's not your fault." The couple then passed the entrance to the Uchiha Compound. Her house was on the way to his apartment, so he sort of steered her in the direction of her home. They had made quite a journey in a short amount of time, though, the training grounds were not very far from the Compound, and his spot wasn't far from the entrance to the grounds.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Aiko rested her head on the side of his body as they walked back into the compound. He was taking her home no doubt and maybe she needed to sleep on this. The memory would be shifted back in her brain. It was now going to be used as a motivation type instead of an depressor.

"Zeffy I'm going to let it go. Maybe we can let it go. I'm going to use it as a motivator to get stronger and be more careful."

As they reached her house Aiko hugged him tightly and kissed him once again before he father opened the door as if expecting her with a small smile. He looked at Zephyr for a while with the straighest face before nodding his way and going back inside leaving the door open. Aiko rushed to the door and looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend.

"He likes you, don't worry. I will see you tomorrow or later. I love you."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Zephyr frowned when they reached her house, not wanting her to go, but knew it was time for her to leave. He was pretty tired, and would go to take a nap when he got home most likely. After hearing her miniature speech about her changing her thoughts, he smiled, and then kissed her back. She broke away from him as her father opened the door and stared at him. Zeffy gulped, not knowing what to think. Her father then nodded and disappeared from the doorway, letting Zephyr give a sigh of relief.

When Aiko spoke to him as she was about to walk into her home, Zephyr smiled. So he did accept him. He nodded, and then said, "I love you, too. See you." Zephyr turned, but then spun around again.

"Wait! I don't think I want to go back home just quite yet... They... Are there. Is it alright if I stay here for the night?"
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Aiko was about to walk into the house before hearing him shout. When she did turn around to see his face a frown was on hers. He was still afraid to go back to his home. Daddy wouldn't mind him staying. He knew that he was a bit intimidating so Zeffy wouldn't try anything in his house.

"Sure! Dad won't mind!"

She reached over to him and took his wrist pulling him into the house before shutting the door behind them. Her father was upstairs and hadn't came down just yet though Aiko had this feeling he already knew what was up.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Zephyr smiled and allowed himself to be yanked inside the house. Once in, he looked around. It looked... Quaint, but it was still nice. Homely. He grabbed her hand with his own and squeezed it lightly.

"Umm.. Where will I sleep? The floor is fine, or a couch.." He shrugged and then looked at Aiko. He actually really didn't mind. Just getting inside her house was a big step. He didn't want to push any boundaries, or piss off her dad...
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Aiko looked at him and shook her head. Was he insane? Zephyr was not sleeping anywhere that wasn't comfortable to her whether her father liked it or not.

"There is no way I am letting you sleep on the floor or couch!!" She pulled him up the stairs peeking into her fathers room before standing in the doorway with Zephyr his hand still in hers. This would be when she put on the cute charm.

"Daddy, can Zephyr sleep in my room tonight? I promise I'll keep the door open!! I don't want him sleeping on the cold hard floor! Or the couch! You know you hate sleeping on it when mom makes you! Its rude to do the same with a guest!"

Her father nearly choked on the request at hand, was his daughter being tricked or something?! No..that wasn't it. He could tell by her facial expression and the longer he stared the more it was killing him inside to say no. He really did not have a choice, he did not want to seem like a jerk to the boy or cold hearted. Plus if her mother had gotten wind that he made that boy sleep on the couch in his time of need he'd be sleeping in the backyard for a few days.

He sighed before nodding, "Alright AiAi, but if I hear or even think I see something foul I am going to make sure you regret even asking me this question. Run along now..before I change me mind." He stared at Zephyr the whole time he was speaking trying to get a feel on this kid.

Aiko grinned and nodded before pulling him into her room and keeping the door opened. She sat on her bed relieved that he dad had said yes.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Zephyr looked at her father blankly after Aiko rejected his own suggestion. Her bedroom? That would mean...

His eyes opened wide. Her bed? He would never try anything with her parents around, and even still, they were way too young to do anything bad. Her dad was just being a dad, a good one at that. He was pulled to her room after his father made the decision Aiko wanted.

Her room was nice and neat, almost as if she had been waiting for him to come over. Zephyr smiled and sat down on the bed next to her, wrapping one arm around her waist.

"Wow... That went a lot better than I thought it would."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Aiko laughed a little at him and kissed his cheek, "I am honestly surprised daddy agreed. Maybe because I brought up some valid points.."

The thought of his fake parents and the whole situation flooded her mind once more. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to ask any questions about how he was feeling at the moment. He was so quick to push his feelings aside to keep hers at a normal level. She smiled sweetly before speaking,

"So...how are you feeling? What are you going to do now?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Zephyr turned a shade of red when she kissed his cheek. He laid back on the bed, pulling her hand slightly to lay with him.

"I don't know. I really don't know. I'll probably have to get an apartment, which means I actually have to do missions on a regular basis..."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 pm

She laughed a bit seeing his face turn a shade of red. After all the times of kissing his cheeks and lips he never gotten use to her actually doing it she guessed. When he pulled her hand Aiko smiled a bit laying down next to him and holding his hand tightly though her smille quickly faded into a frown.

"That means I actually won't see you as much..will I?" Her eyes shifted back and forth trying to figure out something for him so he wouldn't have to go on missions all the time. He was a kid he still should be able to enjoy his childhood.

"Would you be upset if I asked Daddy to help you out?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Zephyr shrugged. "Well, you could come visit, and stay anytime your dad would let you... You might actually see more of me. Apartments are pretty cheap, and I've saved up from all of my missions."

After Aiko suggested her dad help him, he frowned.

"No, I don't want him to help me..."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Aiko smiled a little at his words, he spoke words of truth. Her dad would let her visit him right now but when they would get older and she would be more..in tune with life itself he'd make it hard for her to be alone with him that much she already knew. He always would say 'I was young once..I know what guys go through..'

Laughing a little she kissed his lips and laid her head on his chest, "Alright, he won't help. But he will not care about me seeing you..until we get older.."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Zephyr grinned, simply laying there with Aiko resting her head on his chest. The moment was nice, just the two of them, laying on her bed. Her comment stirred a witty reply of his own, though.

"Oh? Until we're older? What will we do then, huh?" he said, putting emphasis on the "Huh?", to imply that he knew, but he wanted her to have a reaction. He then laughed.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:30 pm

"N-nothing.."

Aiko's face had turned a bright shade of pink from his question. Of course the young Uchiha knew exactly what he was trying to say and it made her more than shy. Thinking of Zeph in that way right now was a little gross in her mind still. She could barely take it.

"Very funny Zephyr Uchiha.."

She nudged him a little smiling though the blush was still on her face.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Zephyr laughed and then hugged her.

"Just kidding, babe. You know that. That's way in the future.."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:04 pm

"Wait..what are you talking about? I just meant kissing and us being alone.."

Aiko smiled mentally just playing head games with him as she looked up at him grinning.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Zephyr mentally slapped himself in the face. He growled at her playfully, knowing she was just teasing him.

"Uh-huh..."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 am

"I am serious!"

Aiko couldn't help but laugh as he growled playfully, then she had heard her dad peek in the room before heading downstairs to greet his wife who had just came home.

"Maybe tonight he'll talk to you..he kept saying he would.."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:33 am

Zephyr frowned.

"Talk to me about what? THAT? I told you, not till we're older..." he said, blushing more.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 am

"Just to talk, get to know you better babe..shows whats on your mind.."

Aiko smiled a bit at his bush before kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly. It wasn't weird at all that he was in her bed with her. It felt right and so innocent for her maybe that was why she wasn't nervous and such.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am

Zephyr shrugged and hugged her back.

"I really don't know what I haven't told you... Sometimes, I get really paranoid about strange noises. Is those sounds I hear outside my window an intruder or the wind knocking a tree's branches against my house? Things like that... I don't know, sometimes, I'm not the brave guy you think I am."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 am

Aiko looked at him, there was no doubt in her mind that she loved him but at the sametime the girl was still unable to figure him out exactly. He had his good days and bad days, social days and withdrawn days. Yet he still seem to amaze her no matter what he did. She enjoy this little game though it was fun.

"Zeffy to me is really doesn't matter. I love you for you. Nothing is going to change that. So brighten up. You have so much potential in you and I can see it..you just need to come out this little shell of yours."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Zephyr laughed and hugged her, closing his eyes and relaxing on the bed with Aiko laying across him.

"And I love you too... I'll try to. You've gotta work hard still too, and stop being afraid of what everyone else thinks. It only matters what you think."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 pm

"Its hard though..especially when its people who are close to you thinking negative things. But fine, if you work on getting out your shell I'll work on letting peoples thought roll off my back."

Aiko laughed a bit before looking up and seeing her mother in the door way smiling sweetly. If Zephyr did not know any better he would have mistaken her for Aiko's older sister or a cousin. They looked exactly alike and it was as if her father had given her no traits.

The woman looked at the two on the bed as the sweet calm smile and look was still on her face. Those two were always comfy around eachother and this boy seemed to change her daughter for the better. Before meeting him Aiko barely went outside and rarely trained..but having him seemed to push her even more. She had barely seen her daughter unless she tagged along with Aiko to watch her train.

"Hello Zephyr, how are you? Are you guys hungry?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next