Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training) - Page 3 Empty [solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

Post by Hikari Mi Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

First topic message reminder :

(5 Posts/5 Points)
Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken
Description: The User creates more than a few crystal shuriken and launches them at the opponent. The shuriken are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, resembling snowflakes.

RPT: 30/60

Rikuo Namikaze will be helping me with being my target ^_^ so the post could lowered by one since it was originally six posts.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training) - Page 3 Empty Re: [solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Rikuo smiled and nodded when her dad said that the dinner would be in a few days and that Hikari would tell him when it would be. Rikuo nodded to Kari's Father before he spoke "That sounds great sir I look forward to it." Rikuo said this with his normal grin as the man talked about his store and that if Rikuo needed anything the man would set some aside. Rikuo smiled and thanked him as he told Kari that she should say goodbye to her boyfriend and that he would drill him at the dinner. Rikuo let out a sighed as he walked back inside laughing leaveing Rikuo and Kari alone.

Rikuo kissed Kari back deeply when she kissed him and he smiled as she spoke before he answered her."I know I just wanna impress them so their okay with us you know. And of course you'll see me tomorrow Kari nothing will stop me. Rikuo said this and gave her the Grin that her mother had warned her about the one that made the Namikaze know as lady killers as they stood outside of her house.

Last edited by Rikuo Namikaze on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training) - Page 3 Empty Re: [solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 am

"Alright, tomorrow I will be at the training grounds most of the day. I have to practice you know." When seeing that grin of all grins that made his clan known for being a ladies man Kari's eyes half shut as she had this goofy smile on her face and with a happily little sigh the girl gave a bubbly giggle. "Yeah, you're right I'll definitely see you tomorrow, you so cute I cant stand it!"

Kari giggled again before snapping out the trance because of his grin, hugged him tightly before kissing him one last time and walking over to her door. Her hand waved while a big smile was on her face, "Goodnight Rikuo, sweet dreams." Kari winked at him because laughing a little and shutting the door behind her.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Don't know if you guys are finished, but jutsu has been long since learned. Razz +5 RPTs
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum