Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Teacher for a Day

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Teacher for a Day Empty [solved]Teacher for a Day

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Ryuji awoke in the Hyuuga Compound. He got dressed and did his usual routine. Today he had a mission. The academy was short on teachers so they asked him to fill in. Ryuji would be teaching a Taijutsu class today. Ryuji sighed this was his first mission and he was honestly abit nervous. He walked into the main room, his father was already gone, like usual. His sister waited paitently. Ryuji entered as the sun rose in the distance. " Hey Hinamori, you ready to get taught by your big brother today? " Ryuji asked.

" You bet, lets go Ryu! " Hinamori said. Ryuji smiled he enjoyed spending time with his sister. She was 3 years younger than him. He poked her as they walked off to the academy together.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Teacher for a Day Empty Re: [solved]Teacher for a Day

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 pm

The two approached the academy. It was a rather large bulding which towered above these two. " Run on inside Hinamori, I'll be in, in a moment. " Hinamori ran off inside. Ryuji smirked. This was to be a fun day as he heard the Bell ring he went inside. The class was quite loud as he entered. A few kids sat nice in their seats but most of them were loud. Ryuji spotted Hinamori in the back row beetween 2 guys. Hrm she isnt to loud but not the most attentive. " Ahem. " The class just ignored him " AHEM "but still no respone. Ryuji sighed his year was not nearly this bad. He drew a Kunai and just stood there. A student pointed out that he had a weapon and the class grew quiet." Oh I see I have you attention lets begin. "Ryuji said putting his Kunai away.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Ryuji stood. He began to wonder how do the academy teachers do this, no wonder they have a shortage the last teacher must be taking a mental break. " Ok so I am your substitute Ryuji Hyuuga, today I will instruct on Taijutsu. " Ryuji looked around the room.

" Your not a Hyuuga, you have red eyes! " some kid yelled.

" Well would you like to bet on it, if so please come foward. " The student approached Ryuji. " Ok now attack me behind with everything you have in your fist. " Ryuji activated his byakugan and the 8 trigrams set up in his sight as he got into stance. The kid came at him as Ryuji spun around grabbing his arm starring at him " Believe me now? " the kid nodded and sat back down l. Hinamori giggled from the back.

Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Ryuji looked around. " Now would someone like to volunteer to help me here, this will be your lesson for today. " Ryuji waited for someone to raise their hand. Eventually one kid did." Alright, come on down. "The kid eventually reached Ryuji. He had short orange hair and wore all blue. " Ok so now I want you to throw a punch at me, just go ahead. " The kid nods and goes to throw a punch. Ryuji ducks under the punch and sends his fist out only inches from the kids stomache. Ryuji rose. " In a real battle I would have hit, but I won't hit you, now class I hope you were paying attention because I want you to try this with a partner follow me outside. " The class rose and followed him outside.

They practiced outside all day. Ryu helped a few of them when they had problems. Finally the bell ring for them to be dismissed. Ryuji walked over to Hinamori " Ready to go home? " Ryu asked. She nodded and she hopped on her back. Ryuji walked home after this mission. Once he brought Hina home he woiuld go report a complete mission.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Mission completed. +10 RPTs
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator